Kuixingge has always been the best place for people to climb and look far. Climbing to the top of the pavilion, you can have a panoramic view of the ancient city and Shili River. However, when we see that the vast fertile soil of Jiangdong no longer belongs to the Chinese nation, our mood can be imagined.
Kuixingge also has a history of not allowing tourists to climb and watch. During the period of 1933~ 1939, the Aihui garrison of the Puppet Manchukuo took Kuixingge as its sentry post and became a military stronghold, so tourists should of course stay away.
Aihui Kuixing Pavilion, since its establishment, has experienced many vicissitudes for more than 100 years. 1900, Aihui ancient city was set on fire by Russian invaders, and the whole city was in ruins, but Kuixingge miraculously survived. Forty-five years later, in August of 1945, the artillery fire of the Soviet Red Army hit just right again, causing the pavilion roof to collapse. 1950, local residents demolished the scarred Kuixing Pavilion, leaving only a long cornerstone. 1June, 975, when the Aihui Historical Exhibition Hall started construction, the sign of "Kuixinglou Ruins" was erected in the original place.
As Kuixing Pavilion is a precious cultural relic of the Chinese nation, it not only witnessed a page of shame of the Chinese nation, but also recorded the heroic deeds of our military and civilians. Therefore, Aihuiyuan county party committee and government made the decision of 1980 to rebuild Kuixing Pavilion, which was actively supported by Heilongjiang provincial party committee and government. In July of the same year, the reconstruction project officially started. The construction drawing was based on an old photo of Aihui Kuixing Pavilion collected by Comrade Tao Maopu, then Minister of People's Armed Forces of Nenjiang County.
The reconstruction project lasted for three years. On July 6th, 1983, Heihe Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government held the inauguration ceremony of Kuixing Pavilion. Comrade Chen Lei, the former governor of Heilongjiang Province, wrote three characters for Kuixingge. A year later, Wang, an individual sculptor from Xunke, sculpted a lifelike statue of Kuixingge, thus ending the reconstruction project of Kuixingge.
The reconstructed Kuixing Pavilion is16m high and 8m at the bottom. This building is simple and magnificent. In the second half of 2002, Kuixing Pavilion was rebuilt because it was not in harmony with the New Aihui Historical Exhibition Hall.