Nonata, next to the Lama Temple on the north side of Huanzhou in Xuanwu Lake, Nanjing. Nanjing cultural relics protection unit.
the nona tower was built in 1937, with six corners and nine grades, imitating the architectural style of the Tang and song dynasties, beautiful and straight. This tower is a steel-concrete building structure, which is white all over. The tower brake at the top of the tower is a gourd, and the gray waist eaves are very short. There are tower windows on each floor of the stupa, some of which are fake windows, which are actually niches for Buddha statues. There are stone railings around the base, and the tower foundation is pink stone. There are fake doors on each side of the ground floor, and inscriptions on all sides of the ground floor are inscribed. The Inscription of Master Puyou Tower, written by Ju Zheng, a veteran of the Kuomintang, is in memory of Master Nuona (1865-1936).
The living Buddha of Nuona (full name Nuonahutuketu) is a native of Jintang, Xikang. He was born in Tongzhi for four years in the former Qing Dynasty. At the age of seven, he was welcomed into Nuona Temple to learn the explicit dharma and the secret dharma. In the spring of 1929, Nona arrived in Nanjing and was appointed as a member of the Mongolia-Tibet Committee and a legislator of the Legislative Yuan. During his eight years in Nanjing, in addition to religious activities, Nona repeatedly stated to the Central Committee the important affairs of Kangzang, and made suggestions, petitioning for the establishment of four offices in Nanjing, Chongqing, Chengdu and Kangding, which were approved. On the evening of May 12th, 1936, Nona died in Xikang. On July 7th, the National Government issued a commendation order to posthumously bestow the title of Master Puyou of Nuona.
On the west side of Nona Tower, there is a three-room-wide single-eave mountain-resting hall, which is the "Yuanjue Zongnona Master Buddha Memorial Hall". Commonly known as the Lama Temple. The Lama Temple has a black tile and yellow wall, and there are a pair of stone horses in front of the temple, which was given by the Fujian provincial government when it was built in 1937. There is a stele embedded in the lower part of the east wall, which reads "March 27th, 26th, Republic of China-the foundation stone was laid for the memorial tower temple of Nuona Shifo-the disciples Bai Wenwei stood respectfully". The gallery on the left side of the memorial hall has now been changed to "Nuona Huazang Jingshe".
Nanjing Xuanwu Lake Nonata
For more information about ghostwriting and improving the winning rate, click on the customer service at the bottom for free consultation.