The original Xiangxiang County belongs to Yongfeng City. It started to set up a voluntary school in the 10th year of Qing Dynasty (1745), and built an academy in the 25th year (1760), aiming at Shuangfeng Mountain in the southeast. Since then, in the second year of Jiaqing, Daoguang has been renovated repeatedly in the fifth and twenty-second years, and expanded in the eighth year of Tongzhi (1869), with two East and West Zhai rooms and one New Zhai room. In the past, we donated about 400 acres of farmland and hired juren or gongsheng to give lectures. The lecturers got bonuses. It is more advantageous for a scholar to drop out of school. A county in Xiangxiang is probably divided into upper, middle and lower Li according to the relationship between the first magistrate of a county and Xiancheng and the situation of inspection. Shuangfeng Academy is actually a place where students and disciples of Zhongli (from 20 capitals to 25 capitals) give lectures. Birthday is celebrated on August 27th every year, and the people attending the ceremony are all from the school. In the thirty-first year of Guangxu (1905), it was rebuilt into Shuangfeng higher primary school hall, and Peng Shiyi was appointed as the lecture hall. He registers for a class every spring and graduates four years later. At the beginning of the Republic of China, it was renamed Shuangfeng Senior Primary School, and students studied for three years. Later, the study period was two years (1926 was changed to two years), and one class was reported in spring and autumn, and the class ran to thirty-nine. 1in the middle of 926, Liu founded a rural normal workshop during his tenure, which played a revolutionary role. 194 1, decided to upgrade to Hunan Shuangfeng junior high school after the plenary session. Junior high school enrolls a class every spring and autumn,1941-1949 completed 1 1 class. During the scuffle between the northern and southern warlords, the school site was occupied and relocated, and houses and books were destroyed. After gradual restoration and acquisition, a new classroom building was built, which was added after being transferred to junior high school, enough for six classes. 1944, Yongfeng fell, and the first phase of junior high school was suspended. In the second year, I moved to Dafeng Mountain to run the first phase and returned to school after the victory. In the early days, the headmaster was chosen as a candidate. Since 1923, people from schools have been elected to serve, but they are still nominated for election in four units along three towns, two townships. To manage the property of the school, there is a manager, later called the industry trustee, who is also selected according to regional examples. The Great Revolution stopped worshipping Confucius. At the end of the year, the so-called all-Li gentry meeting was held, and later the school board was established. Xiangxiang Second Women's Simple Vocational School, which sprouted in the early years of the Republic of China, took Yongfeng Guanyin Pavilion Buddhist Temple as its school site and four acres of public land as its funding. Shortly after it was closed, 1923 resumed. For example, an old scholar was appointed as the principal to manage embroidery and sewing. 1930 During Upp's tenure, the school stayed to expand the classrooms and kitchens of the building, which began to take shape, and the curriculum was slightly equal to that of senior high schools and junior high schools. Later, male teachers gradually entered the school, with up to 25 classes in shifts. 1945 was promoted to Xiangxiang No.2 Girls' Junior Vocational School, which was divided into embroidery and sewing. The curriculum is slightly the same as that of junior high school. It recruited nine classes and graduated from four classes, with a total of 62 people. 1949 enrolls 229 students at most. The source of funds, except for more than 200 tons of school rent, is from the county. /kloc-0 merged with Shuangfeng junior high school in March, 1950 to form Xiangxiang No.2 junior high school, with students divided into classes according to grades. After liberation, in March of 1950, she was ordered to merge with Xiangxiang No.2 Women's Vocational School to form Xiangxiang No.2 Junior High School, and at the same time merged some students of private junior high schools in 1993. Peng Xixian, director of the school management committee, is the principal, and the original 12 class is the first class, and 16 class is the fifth class. Due to the large number of students, Shuangfeng County was established in the last issue 1952, and the school site was designated as the office of the county people's government. In the following period of time, the school moved to Fujiatang, Nan 'an Township. The classrooms, auditoriums and kitchens were decorated by the government and were generally applicable. I graduated from four classes in these two years. 1 February, 1952, was ordered to change its name to Shuangfeng county junior high school. The original five classes were organized as the first class, and then 1 1 class was organized as the seventh class, with1class enrolled in spring and 4 classes enrolled in autumn, with classes ranging from 9 to 12. Since then, the class has been arranged and has never been changed. 1953165438+10 was ordered to change its name to Shuangfeng No.1 junior high school in Hunan province, taking Yongfeng Guanyin Pavilion (the former site of the second girls' school) as the fixed school site, and buying gardens nearby, building 8 new classrooms and a dormitory, and rebuilding toilets, corridors and old houses as the headquarters. In the autumn of the following year, 6 classes were enrolled, ranging from 2 1 class to 25 classes, with an annual scale of1class. 1955, we expanded a classroom, a dormitory and four sub-rooms in our headquarters. Five classes are enrolled in autumn, which are divided into 26 to 30 classes. The next issue 1956 was renamed as No.1 Middle School in Shuangfeng County, Hunan Province, and the branch school was established as No.3 Junior Middle School in Shuangfeng County, Hunan Province. Three classes in Grade Three, namely 20, 2 1 and 22, and two classes in Grade Two, namely 26 and 27, are enrolled in No.3 Middle School. Recruit two classes in high school in autumn, that is, senior one and senior two; There are four classes in junior high school, which are 3 1, 32, 33 and 34 respectively. 1957 A dormitory for girls, a kitchen, a school gate and a bathroom for women's toilets were expanded. Recruit students from a class in high school in autumn, that is, class three in high school; There are three classes in junior high school, which are 35 classes, 36 classes and 37 classes. 1958, the former vice president Zeng Cai became the first principal, and Wang Jia was transferred to the vice president. In autumn, he enrolled two classes in high school, namely Class Four and Class Five. There are three classes in junior high school, which are 38 classes, 39 classes and 40 classes respectively. The school has a long history of more than 200 years, from ancient academy to junior high school, junior high school and complete middle school, which seems to be the corner of local universities. Especially after liberation, with the development of the situation, the scale of school buildings has become increasingly grand, books and instruments have gradually increased, personnel have been enriched, and classes have increased. The school covers an area of 97,963 square meters, including teaching building, science and education building, library, gymnasium, art building, dormitory building, office building and canteen. With a total construction area of 49,409 square meters, there are 299 teaching staff (including 64 retired teachers) and 60 teaching classes.
The new campus of Shuangfeng No.1 Middle School is under construction, located in the enclosed area of White Street, Xianzheng Road, Guipu Street and Yingbin Road in Shuangfeng County. The total investment scale is about 280 million yuan, and the total land area of the area is about 850 mu, including single buildings such as teaching building, office building, library, science and technology museum, art museum, student apartment, staff dormitory, living service building, training hall and 400-meter standard track and field. This project is an important project for the county party committee and government to solve the problem of large class size and improve the education infrastructure. After completion, it can accommodate 4,500 senior high school students and 90 senior high school classes, which is conducive to improving the city's functional facilities, upgrading the city's taste and promoting economic development.