Current location - Trademark Inquiry Complete Network - Trademark inquiry - The origin of Fupai Ejiao
The origin of Fupai Ejiao
During the Xianfeng period of the Qing Dynasty, Yi Guifei (later Empress Dowager Cixi) became pregnant and suffered from blood diseases, which could not be cured for a long time. Knowing that the imperial concubine was ill, Chen Zonggui, assistant minister of Dong 'e Town, wrote to recommend Ejiao produced by "Deng's Shudetang" in Old Dong 'e Town. After taking it, the imperial concubine recovered from illness and tied the knot with Longzi (later Tongzhi Emperor). Emperor Xianfeng was very happy and gave Deng Fa, the owner of Deng's "Shudetang", three gifts: one was a yellow jacket with four official uniforms; The second is a hand-folded one when entering the palace; Third, give the word "Fu" to Ejiao in Dong 'e Town and name it "Gongjiao".

Ten years of Tongzhi (187 1), the imperial court sent an imperial envoy to Dong 'e Town to supervise Ejiao, which was called "Jiutian tribute glue". The word "Fu" has always been used by glue makers in Dong 'e Town, becoming the symbol of authentic Ejiao.

1950, the state gathered some glue-making artists in Dong 'e Town, and established the first state-run professional Ejiao factory in China-the former Shandong Pingyin Ejiao Factory, which received some glue-making technologies from Ejiao workshops in Dong 'e Ancient City, including the "hand folding" of Deng's Shudetang and the "Fu" symbol used on Ejiao. By the end of 1970s, the word "Fu" was registered by the State Administration for Industry and Commerce and became the special trademark of Shandong Fujiao Group, which enabled Fupai Ejiao, which has enjoyed a high reputation at home and abroad since the last century, to develop continuously.

Shandong Fujiao Group Co., Ltd.