Current location - Trademark Inquiry Complete Network - Trademark inquiry - Linzi lace shuttle long small lace
Linzi lace shuttle long small lace

In 1905, when Yao from Tianjiazhuang was in Yantai, he discovered that the stick lace sold by "Rende" foreign company was similar to the stick lace produced in Linzi, so he immediately contacted it and asked for it. Foreign companies supplied materials to come to Zi for processing. After Yao returned to Linzi, he founded "Yichengxiang" lace shop in Xiguan, Linzi, and hired Li Xianggen of Tiefo Village to draw pictures for him. Due to the flexible management methods, the business developed rapidly. In a short time, the business spread all over Linzi Township. They are the second generation who ran the lace industry in Linzi around the time of the Revolution of 1911.

After Yao Bincai, Wang Xingyuan opened the "Xinchang" lace shop in Baituqiu; Cui Tailai opened the "Yixingyong" lace shop in Shifotang Village; Chen Zhimao opened the "De Ju Gong" in the imperial city "Lace Village." These four handmade factories, which deal in various kinds of long lace for sticks and laces, all signed contracts with Yantai "Rende" Foreign Company to process supplied materials. At that time, the business of the four workshops was booming, with an annual output value of more than 2,000 taels of silver. Therefore, the "Linzi County Chronicle Industrial Chronicle" written in the 9th year of the Republic of China (AD 1920) said: "Every family crafts lace hair nets, and no less than ten thousand people rely on this to make a living." "Yichengxiang" and "Rende" foreign companies Before the contract was signed, Linzi's lace craftsmanship had begun to spread to all directions. In 1932, Xu Hongliang and Zhang Yunying went to Ye County to teach lace weaving technology; Wang Dexian went to Songwangzhuang, Nanqiuzhuang and other places in Yidu County to set up network and set up lace business, and personally taught it to Song Huabo of Songwangzhuang and his son Song Xianquan; Yao Bincai led ten or twenty people to Niutou Town, Shouguang County to teach lace skills, and opened a lace processing factory there. He invited Ma Baosan, the mayor of Niutou Town (Ma Baosan served as the commander of the eighth detachment during the Anti-Japanese War and later served as the commander of the Central Military Commission). ***Shandong Provincial Party Committee United Front Work Minister and other important positions) are honorary factory directors. It was only after the Japanese imperialists launched a war of aggression against China in 1937 that they were forced to close down. Since "Yichengxiang" lace shop opened processing business in Yidu and Shouguang, it laid a good foundation for the development of lace industry in the two counties.

Since "Yichengxiang" lace shop founded "Qingzhoufu lace set", in the past half century, through the continuous reform and innovation of lace artists, the specifications have increased, the patterns have been updated, and the uses have become wider and wider. Its sample product numbers have grown from more than a dozen before liberation to 332 currently; there are 628 product number specifications. The lace produced now can be divided into full-flower edging and large sets of small pieces. The grade is clear, the specifications are complete, and it is characterized by fine workmanship and exquisite clarity. Its uses: Mainly used as banquet tablecloths, bed covers, quilt covers, piano covers, sofa backs, plate cushions, dress decorations, etc. Its production method: use six strands of synthetic cotton thread, wrap it around one end of a small wooden stick, and use a string of glazed beads on the other end for stabilization and twisting. Then use copper pins to fix the beginnings of the threads on the drawing paper, and fix the rod on the drawing. The sticks are turned alternately to intersect the threads to form various exquisite patterns. The larger the weaving area, the more sticks and sticks are needed, so it is also called "stick and stick lace".

"Qingzhoufu Lace Set" is still a famous brand product of Linzi lace. It was cultivated by the four major lace villages before liberation, and after 1951, Xu Juisan, Wang Yuanxiu and others successively set up "Fu Min", "Yu Min", "Benefit the Min" in Baituqiu, Beiyang and other villages. " and "Jianmin" and other lace shops have developed from a handicraft workshop with a dozen people in 1954 to a handicraft factory with nearly a hundred people. From drawing, placing, ironing and brushing, trimming, acceptance to finished product delivery, the equipment is complete, the division of labor is fine, the management is orderly, and the quality and output are continuously improved. In 1979, it won the titles of "High Quality" and "Famous Brand" from the Shandong Provincial Department of Light Industry. In 1982, the output value reached more than 3.18 million yuan (RMB). With the rapid development of the four socialist modernizations and the expansion of foreign trade, Linzi's lace craftsmanship has entered a new historical stage. On March 13, 1980, it was approved by the Trademark Office of the People's Republic of China and the State Administration for Industry and Commerce as "Qicheng Brand Qingzhoufu Lace Set" and the "Qicheng Brand Trademark Registration Certificate" was issued in October of that year. Linzi lace, this gorgeous flower, will spread all over the world with the rich ancient fragrance of Linzi Qi.