Current location - Trademark Inquiry Complete Network - Tian Tian Fund - Brief introduction of Yuci Chenghuang Temple
Brief introduction of Yuci Chenghuang Temple
Yuci Town God Temple is on the north side of the middle section of East Street in the city. According to the article "City God Temple" written by Jin Zhongfu (Yuci), the governor of the Ming Dynasty, the existing city god temple was built after the demolition of the old city god temple east of the former Beimenshan Zhengfang. The Old Town God Temple was built by Timur Daluhua from the end of Yuan Dynasty to the 22nd year of Zheng Zheng (1362). In the sixth year of Xuande (143 1), Cao Xian, the magistrate of Yuci County, thought the old Town God Temple was small and crude, so he tore it down and built three halls, three east-west wings and a mountain gate in the present place. In March of the 12th year of Chenghua (1476), the scope of the temple was expanded, the original three main halls were moved to the back about eight feet away as sleeping halls, and five Xianyou halls (main halls) were built four feet in front of the sleeping halls. In the seventh year of Hongzhi (1494), Li Xuan, a native of Yuci, thought that although the temples in the temple were magnificent, they had original wings. In the fourth year of Zheng De (1509), Wang Song, a native of Yuci, built Wushan Gate in the south of Xuanjian Building, which was completed in the sixth year of Zheng De (15 1 1). Xuanjianlou was rated as one of the most exquisite 100 ancient buildings in the world by the World Historical and Cultural Protection Foundation. Yuci people Zuo Guiyuan and Li Yindao presided over the construction of Tingbei Music Building. In the sixth year of Jiajing (1527), Yuci Sun and Cui Brown built a barrier opposite Miaomen South Street.

In the 12th year of Jiajing (1533), Yuci people and Fu Chanming built two archways on the east and west sides of the mountain gate, namely "Bao" in the east and "Zhao Fake" in the west. Two iron flagpoles were erected at the door, and two statues were molded on the eaves on both sides of the door. In the thirty-ninth year of Qianlong (1774), the Taoist temple and the temple of wealth were built in the west of the temple. In the eighth year of the Republic of China (19 19), Zhao was in charge of the last maintenance of the Chenghuang Temple.