Comprehensive building: The building in front is a comprehensive building, which is the landmark building of the school. It was completed in 2003 with an investment of130,000 yuan. The building area is more than 10,000 square meters, with six main floors and seven local floors. It is a closed courtyard structure. The comprehensive building integrates book reading, experimental audio-visual education and administrative office, and most modern facilities and professional libraries of the school are concentrated in this building.
Library: The library is divided into two floors, one is two reading rooms, and the other is two reading rooms. Collection of books150,000 volumes, of which General Ji Hongchang donated 1000 to buy a set of Universal Library, which is very precious. Gao Yingjie and Chen Xiuying donated 50,000 yuan worth of books and set up a bilingual bookcase. Liu Yingjie, the chairman of Hancheng Yellow River Coal Coke Co., Ltd., donated 250,000 yuan for the construction of the library at the celebration, which was named Yingjie Library by the school.
Laboratories: There are ten laboratories, four physics and chemistry laboratories and two biology laboratories. There are all kinds of medicine storage rooms and experimental preparation rooms, which meet the national first-class standards. The experimenters are all college graduates, and the experimental rate reaches 100%.
Network Center: The network center has advanced facilities and equipment in China, connected with the Internet, and has a local area network in the school. The network is spread all over the campus, forming an information platform for communication with the outside world.
Sky Museum: Established in 2003, the Sky Museum is dedicated to observing the sky. The equipment is advanced in China, and the data can be transmitted to the campus network.
School history showroom: The school history showroom was built in 1994. In 2003, I moved from the original library to the comprehensive building, and the content was expanded when I moved. A large number of precious pictures are collected in the school history showroom, which completely reflects the development of the school and shows the brilliant achievements of running the school in the past 80 years. It is an ideal place to carry out school-loving education.
Painting and Calligraphy Exhibition Room: The painting and calligraphy exhibition room was founded in 2007 to celebrate the 80th anniversary of the school. There are famous calligraphers, Luo and Gu Songzi who wrote inscriptions for the school, and there are more than 80 paintings and calligraphy works of previous alumni, which are quite influential in the calligraphy and painting circles in Hancheng.
New Project: The previous new project was a teaching building donated by Baoping Li, with an investment of 5 million yuan and a construction area of 4,000 square meters. The main building has three floors, four floors locally and 36 classrooms. It will be put into use in the summer vacation, and the teaching conditions will be fundamentally improved after completion.
Cai Ying Road: The road ahead is Cai Ying Road, and the road to the east parallel to it is Huiju Road, which gathers talents.
Western cultural wall: the wall in front is the western cultural wall. In 2003, the school changed the original rough wall made of stone into a wall made of bricks and tiles, which was completely new. There is a big cultural window on the wall, which is the main cultural garden in the teaching area. When the school celebrated its eightieth anniversary, a stone tablet was embedded in the wall and a forest of steles was built. The forest of steles is engraved with the inscriptions and famous aphorisms of famous alumni such as Dong Jichang, Yang Shijie, Liang Jianguo and Jiaolangting.
Teaching area: Everyone is in the teaching area. These four teaching buildings are modeled after those of Yaoshan Middle School in Pucheng County in the 1980s. In recent years, the courtyard and the main building have been treated and transformed.
Tsinghua Road: This is Tsinghua Road in the school. Named Tsinghua Road, it aims to encourage students to study hard, realize Tsinghua's dream and make greater achievements in the future.
Statue of the Party: In the center of the teaching area of Xiangshan Middle School in hancheng city, there stands a statue of the late president and secretary of Xiangshan Middle School. The white marble statue of the old headmaster is solemn and resolute, with a height of 1.25m, and is placed on a pedestal with a height of 2m. The base is an I-shaped quadrangular prism, the lower part is a third-order black marble base, and the base is a maroon quadrangular prism. On the front (south), there is a black marble board engraved with "Dang Hong Jun (1917-1978)" and its brief introduction. On the back (north) of the black marble slab, there is an inscription by Xue Yinsheng, the third generation alumnus and chairman of hancheng city Federation of Literary and Art Circles. The east and west sides are engraved with ***348 donor list, the number of donors, the number of donations from the Party and Village Committees, the 23rd alumni from grade 36 (1947) to grade 1975, and the former Xiangshan Middle School teacher.
Houfu Pavilion: Houfu Pavilion was built in 1944. It was donated by junior high school students in the Republic of China for Mr. Fan Lao, and Duan Jitong, then the principal, gave strong support. After the completion of Houfu Pavilion, it has always been a place for students to linger. Boarding it, you can overlook the surging Yellow River and Hanyuan ancient city in the east, the majestic Xiangshan in the west, overlook the campus, think about the future, think about life and add endless spiritual strength. Old Houfu Pavilion collapsed on 1994 due to disrepair. In 2003, under the initiative of Director Shi Zhanwu and President Yang Yinqiang, Houfu Pavilion was rebuilt and increased to a new level. First, 19, then 27, which means the school was founded in 1927, and then 99, which means endless climbing. There are three ancient cypresses before and after the Houfu Pavilion, which have been vigorous for a hundred years, adding charm to the Houfu Pavilion. Hou Futing's couplets were written by Wang Jie, a student of Mr. Fan Lao and then director of Shaanxi Provincial Education Department. "There are 3,000 people in rites and music, and a grass pavilion throughout the ages" is concise and concise, and highly summarizes Mr. Fan Lao's life achievements and life. It is a famous existing couplet in Hancheng. On the eightieth anniversary of the founding of the school, Fan Jianwu, a descendant of Mr. Fan Lao, personally erected a monument for his father in Houfuting. In front of the monument is inscribed a poem by Li Mian, a student of Mr. Fan Lao, former president and secretary of Shaanxi Normal University. Behind the monument is a biography written by later generations for Mr. Fan Lao.
Climbing road: the road that everyone takes is called climbing road. Topographically, the northern part of it is the Houfuting step, and another meaning is to encourage students to climb the peak continuously and realize a beautiful life ideal.
Apartment area: This is the living area, with 6 student apartments, 5 teacher apartments and a canteen. The canteen was named Xiaomi Education Hall, aiming to make students remember the idea that "a porridge and a meal are hard to come by". Half a silk and half a wisp, always thinking about material difficulties, develop a good habit of frugality and simplicity. Apartment buildings 5 and 6 have bathrooms, generally 6 people and 8 people. Dining halls, student apartments No.5 and No.6, and teacher apartments No.3 and No.4 were all built with social funds, which opened up a new way for logistics socialization.
Ziyun Garden: Ziyun Garden was named to commemorate the last host of Ziyun Temple, Yang Zhixiu. When Mr. Lao Yang moved to the school, he donated 105 mu of land and all the temple property to the school, which made great contributions.
Celebration Monument: The celebration monument is a double column, 9 meters high and 3 meters low, and the middle is connected by a strip monument. On the front, the 80th Anniversary Monument of Xiangshan Middle School was inscribed by the famous calligrapher Luo. The inscription on the back is "Cultivating All-round Talents" written by Cheng Andong, the former governor of Shaanxi Province. The long tablet is engraved with inscriptions, a list of members of the school celebration Committee and a list of all donors.