Current location - Trademark Inquiry Complete Network - Trademark inquiry - Baotu Spring in Jinan, Confucius House in Qufu, Bi Xia Temple in Taishan, Qingdao Zhanqiao, Liu Gongdao in Weihai, Penglai Pavilion in Yantai and Pu Songling's former residence in Zibo.
Baotu Spring in Jinan, Confucius House in Qufu, Bi Xia Temple in Taishan, Qingdao Zhanqiao, Liu Gongdao in Weihai, Penglai Pavilion in Yantai and Pu Songling's former residence in Zibo.
Bixiaci

Dear friends, now let's go east along Tianjie. At the eastern end of Tianjie, I will take you to visit a "Tiangong" surrounded by white clouds. This hall has a reasonable layout and a rigorous structure, and there are many exquisite small copper and iron castings in it. Moreover, this Tiangong is the largest ancient mountain complex on Mount Tai. I believe that after reading it, everyone will sigh that our ancestors were so hardworking and smart. Alas, the palace in the sky is the "Bi Xia Temple", and Mount Tai goes to the temple of Bi Xia Yuan Jun. In ancient poetry, there were poets who praised it with such sentences as "Tianmen refers to Bi Xia Temple, the flag of the Sun and Moon wears a cloud coat" and "The towering golden palace is inserted by clouds".

"Bi Xia Temple" was built in Mount Tai, Song Zhenzong, and has been rebuilt many times by later generations. Bi Xia Temple was originally named Zhao Zhen Temple and Zhao Zhen Temple in Jin Dynasty. After the expansion in the Ming Dynasty, it was renamed Bixia Lingyou Palace. The name of Bi Xia Temple may have been renamed after it was rebuilt in the 35th year of Qing Qianlong. Bi Xia Temple now has two courtyards and five halls. Its biggest architectural feature is that there are 360 ridges on the top of the temple, symbolizing 360 days a year.

Bi Xia Temple is dedicated to Bi Xia Yuan Jun, known as "Fairy Bi Xia Yuan Jun" by Taoism, and is said to be the daughter of the Jade Emperor. In the Qing Dynasty, Zhang Erzhi's Gossip about Guan 'an once recorded such a short story: When Emperor Ren Sheng of the Han Dynasty prevailed, there was a couple who were married in stone carvings on Mount Tai. During the Five Dynasties, the hall collapsed and the stone statues were broken. The children don't know where they went, but the jade girl fell into the "jade girl pool" on the top of Mount Tai. When washing hands in the Jade Girl Pool in Mount Tai, Song Zhenzong, a stone statue surfaced. After washing, it turned out to be a jade girl stone statue that once fell into the jade girl pool. So Song Zhenzong ordered a company to build an ancestral temple for herself, named it the daughter of the holy emperor, and named the fairy herself Bi Xia Yuan Jun. "Folk commonly known as" Taishan mother ",according to legend, fairies protect women and children. Let's go to the Bi Xia Yuan Jun Hall in the temple courtyard. There are five rows of halls with double eaves and octagons, resplendent and magnificent.

Due to the storm at the top of the mountain and the extremely cold winter, the five main halls of Bi Xia Temple are easily broken. So the tiles and eaves bells in the main hall are all made of copper. The tiles of the left and right three annex halls and five mountain gates are all made of iron. There is a fragrant pavilion in front of the temple, and the statues and decorations in the pavilion are also made of copper. It was the water beast that riveted the tiles to prevent fire. The outer plaque of the main hall was inscribed by Emperor Qianlong: "Praise the Emperor of East China", and the inner plaque was inscribed by Yong Zhengdi: "Fusui Haining". This temple is dedicated to Bi Xia Yuan Jun. The East and West Annex Buildings are dedicated to Grandma Yan and Queen Songsheng respectively. It is said that this Bi Xia Yuan Jun, Grandma Sunshine and Empress Songsheng are sisters. Three sisters are particularly prestigious among elderly women, which is an important reason why many elderly women insist on climbing mountains. Just like in our real life, the prestige of this leader depends on whether he can win the support of the masses. It seems that the main thing is whether the work can be deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.

Ok, continue to visit Bi Xia Temple.

In front of the main hall is the "Xiangting", where a small bronze statue of Yuan Jun is enshrined, which is probably the place where Grandma Taishan "cooks a small stove" for pilgrims. On both sides of the exhibition hall are two huge bronze monuments. These two huge bronze monuments face to face are commonly known as "Golden Monument", and to the east is the "Taishan Fairy Golden Que Monument" in the Wanli period of the Ming Dynasty. To the west is an inscription on the construction of Mount Taishan Lingyou Palace during the Apocalypse. In front of the pavilion are the bronze tripod and the Long Live Building cast during Jiajing and Wanli periods in Ming Dynasty.

There are four bronze statues in the south gate of Dashanmen, which are the four door gods of Qinglong, Baihu, Suzaku and Xuanwu. On the left and right are two bell and drum towers. There used to be a song and dance building in front of the South Building. Grandma Yuan Jun seems to like listening to songs and watching dances, too. Outside the door is the vault, commonly known as the "fire pond", where Grandma Yuan Jun collects donations. All day, cigarettes filled the air and paper fires rose.

We know that Taoism regards Mount Tai as "the ancestor of thousands of mountains, the ancestor of five mountains, the god of heaven and earth, and the home of the gods", so the reputation of Bi Xia Temple spreads far and wide at home and abroad, and the incense is very prosperous. From 65438 to 0982, Bi Xia Temple was designated as one of the key Taoist temples in China.

Well, dear friends, we have visited this "Palace in the Sky" now, and we will continue to visit Mount Tai in other scenic spots.

Commonly known as Qianhai Zhanqiao, Nanhai Zhanqiao and Grand Wharf. Located on the seashore of Shinan District of Qingdao, on the north side of Qingdao Bay, facing Little Qingdao across the sea, and the north end is connected with Zhongshan Road in a straight line, which is regarded as an important symbol of Qingdao. The trestle bridge was built in the 18th year of Guangxu reign in Qing Dynasty (1892) and was built by Gaoyuan Zhang, the yamen of the General Troops. Completed on 1893. The total length is 200m, the width is10m, the stone base is grey, and iron guardrails are installed on both sides of the bridge deck. It is the earliest military-specific artificial wharf building in Qingdao. After Germany invaded Qingdao, the trestle became a freight terminal. In May, the northern section of 190 1 was paved with cement, and the iron guardrail was changed into an iron rope guardrail, and the bridge deck extended to the south for 350 meters. The extension part adopts steel frame and wood structure, and light rail is added to facilitate transportation. 1905 or so, commercial cargo transportation moved to Qingdao Dagang, and the trestle became a special wharf for ship quarantine and water diversion. From September of 193 1 year to April of 1933, Qingdao municipal government invested 258,000 yuan to expand and repair the steel-wood structure of the original bridge and transform it into a reinforced concrete structure with 34 rows of piles. The bridge deck is paved with cement and the bridge body is lengthened to 440 meters. At the same time, the height of the bridge deck is increased by 0.5 meters, and a semi-circular breakwater is built at the southern end. The newly-built breakwater has the following characteristics. Since then, the trestle bridge has become an important landmark building and famous scenic spot in Qingdao.

Qianhai trestle is the symbol of Qingdao. Visitors strolling along the waterfront of the trestle bridge can see that Qingdao looks like a crescent moon, the trestle bridge looks like a rainbow lying on the waves, and the Huilan Pavilion shines brightly. This is what the so-called "Changhong Yuan Yin" and "Gefei Huilan" refer to. In the distance, the small Qingdao is like a snail, the trees on the island are swaying, the green shadows are mumbling, and a white lighthouse stands tall. On the east and north sides of the bay, red tiles and green trees complement each other, and various buildings and uneven levels are distributed on the slope of the headland. The modern high-rise buildings on the west side of the bay rise up close to the coast and are magnificent. The coastal breakwater is made of granite, which is over 10 meters above the water surface. At the high tide, the waves beat on the shore, stirring up clusters of white waves, attracting countless tourists to watch; The tide receded, ochre rocks and golden beaches emerged from the water, and the beaches were crowded with tourists chasing the sea to pick up shells. In recent years, Qingdao has carried out the activity of "keeping seagulls". When it is calm, thousands of seagulls fly freely in the bay, which makes the beautiful Qingdao Bay full of vitality.

After the liberation of Qingdao, the people's government cherished the trestle bridge and allocated funds for maintenance many times. In June 1984, June 165438+ 10 to April 1985, the transparent part at the southern end of the bridge was demolished and rebuilt, from 34 rows of piles to 16 rows of piles, and a new observation platform was built. At the same time, six stone pillars at the entrance of the bridge were removed and granite steps were built. 1998 10 the municipal people's government invested 3.5 million yuan to rebuild the trestle. The bridge body is reinforced according to the 50-year return standard, and the foundation of Huilan Pavilion is reinforced according to the 100 return standard. The northern section of the trestle bridge was demolished and rebuilt, and the side wall was paved with slurry mushroom stone, and the whole bridge deck was paved with mechanical planed granite board.

After many reconstructions and reconstructions, the length of the existing bridge is 40 1.45 m, of which the approach bridge is 236. 1 m, the hole bridge is 149.7 m, the triangular bridge head of Huilan Pavilion is 15.65 m .. "Huilan Pavilion", and there are two cornices at the southern end of the trestle. The exhibition hall covers an area of 1, 5 1 m2, with a total construction area of 340 m2. It is a two-story circular pavilion with 34 spiral steps in the middle. It is one of the top ten scenic spots in Qingdao. The reconstructed trestle not only maintains its original features, but also is more magnificent. Qianhai Zhanqiao is the witness of Qingdao's history, and now it is a key cultural relic protection building in Qingdao.

Located in the middle of Qingdao Bay, it is in a straight line with the most prosperous Zhongshan Road in the city, extending from the coast to the sea, and is known as "Changhong is far away".

The trestle bridge was built in the 18th year of Guangxu (A.D. 1892) and is the earliest pier in Qingdao. After 193 1 transformation and 1985 transformation, it is now 8 meters wide and 440 meters long. At the southern end of the bridge, a semi-circular breakwater was built. There is a two-story octagonal pavilion with national style in the breakwater, with a golden tile wall and a helmet-top cornice, and the title is "Huilan Pavilion".

The trestle is like a long dragon lying between the blue sea and the silver waves. Step by step along the bridge, as if walking into the embrace of the sea; Standing beside the pavilion, layers of waves surged in, flapping the dam and hitting thousands of broken jade; Entering the pavilion, climbing the stairs along the spiral staircase, surrounded by spacious big windows, is also a pleasant scenery, so "Flying the pavilion back to Lan" is known as one of the "Ten Scenes of Qingdao".

When the tide rises in autumn, the scenery on the west bank is the best, especially when the waves beat on the shore, causing huge waves of tens of meters, which are very spectacular. After the low tide, the sea receded 100 meters, and the rock beach was crowded with tourists rushing to dig clams. In recent years, Qingdao has carried out the activity of "keeping seagulls". When autumn and winter are calm, thousands of seagulls fly low in the bay, forming a harmonious picture with the blue sky, the distant Huilan Pavilion and the people watching the sea nearby.

The north coast of the bridge has become a zhanqiao park, with pine trees and green grass, lush flowers and trees, cloister stone chairs, which blend with the beach rocks and set each other off as an interest. At night, lanterns are in full bloom, the magnolia trees on the bridge and the shore are in full bloom, and the water surface is sparkling, reflecting the "Qin Yu Floating Lantern" in the distance.

Pu Songling's former residence is located in Pujiazhuang, hongshan town, Zichuan District, Zibo City. /kloc-0 was burned by the Japanese army in 1938, and/kloc-0 was restored by the people's government in 1954. From 65438 to 0958, the government set up the management organization "Pu Songling's former residence management committee" to properly protect it. During the Cultural Revolution, the former residence was once occupied, but the loss of cultural relics was not serious. 1973' s former residence was taken back, and 1977 was announced as a provincial key cultural relics protection unit.

Pu Songling Memorial Hall was built at 1980. The former residence, Liu Quan and cemetery were rebuilt and expanded, and houses were requisitioned. The book edition, painting and calligraphy exhibition room, reference room, reception room and office were rebuilt, and the south gate was added, which made the management of the former residence more and more perfect. Now, the former residence has become a well-known tourist attraction at home and abroad. ?

Today's former residence is a quiet courtyard. In front of the former residence are several ancient pagodas, which are shaded by the sun. 1962 The gold-lettered tablet inscribed by Guo Moruo entitled "Pu Songling's Former Residence" is hung on the front door of the former residence.

Turn north when you enter the door, and it is a yard with a front and a back. There are 3 main rooms and 2 east and west wing rooms, which were built in 1954. The juniper and pomegranate on both sides of the main room, the spring jasmine and the hundred-day red in front of the wing room were planted by later generations, and the Taihu stone in the courtyard was added after the restoration of the former residence.

The main house of the former residence is an ordinary house with adobe structure and wooden doors and windows. The plaque with the wild word "Liaozhai" in the room is hung high at the door. Under the plaque hangs a portrait painted by Li Zhuxiang, a famous painter in the south of the Yangtze River, when Pu Songling was 74 years old, with Guo Moruo's calligraphy couplets on both sides. The room also displays the 1 square inkstone that he used when he taught in Gaby before his death. There are also Chuolangtang Monument, Lingbi Stone, Sanxing Stone and Frog Stone directly related to Pu Songling 1 piece. Besides, the tables, chairs, tables, shelves, cupboards and wooden shadow stoves placed indoors are all old objects of xipu Gaby, where Pu Songling has set up a museum for more than 30 years. ?

The former residence has an east-west hatchback, low eaves, narrow and simple, and has been rebuilt in recent years. In the northeast corner of the yard, there is also a gap where Pu Songling wrote an article and put three related plaques.

Outside Pujiazhuang, there is the famous Quanhe Liu Cemetery. Liu Quan is at the bottom of Manjinggou outside the east gate of Pujiazhuang. The spring mouth is made of bluestone, about 0.6 meters square, and next to it stands the "Liu Quan Monument" inscribed by Shen Yanbing. Liu Quan was originally an underground spring well. It is said that he once hosted a tea party here and collected creative materials. ?

The cemetery is located in the east of Pujiazhuang, 40 meters long and 38 meters wide. There are 37 coopers in it. The tombs of Pu Songling and his son are all buried here. 1980, the tombstone of Pu's ancestor was also moved to the cemetery. ?

In addition, there are more than 200 Mo Bao inscribed by contemporary celebrities about Pu Songling and his former residence in the former residence, among which Guo Moruo's "Writing Ghosts and Demons is superior, stabbing greed and stabbing abuse to the bone" made a more correct evaluation of Pu Songling and his works.

Pu Songling's Former Residence-Liaozhai

Pu Songling's former residence is located in Pujiazhuang, hongshan town, Zichuan District, Zibo City, Shandong Province, 80 miles west of Zichuan City. Originally, there were one east gate, three main rooms, one east wing, one west wing, a rubble wall foundation, blue brick column doors and windows, a grass roof and a small blue tile eaves, which were typical northern farmhouse buildings.

After Pu Songling's death, his former residence has been occupied by his descendants. By the time his tenth grandson, Zipu, was somehow destroyed, and his master left the northeast of Liaoning, leaving only four walls in the serial studio. 1948, after the liberation of Jinan, the people's government sent personnel to learn about the destruction of the former site of Liaozhai and Pu Tomb. During the period of 1953, Shandong Provincial Bureau of Culture sent Mr. Lu Dahuang, a famous expert in park studies, to inspect the former site of Liaozhai. On this basis, special funds were allocated to restore Pu Songling's former residence at 1954. 1958, the Zibo Municipal Bureau of Culture established the "Management Committee of Pu Songling's Former Residence" with the participation of local cadres, and turned the main room of Liaozhai into an exhibition room to collect and display cultural relics and materials used by or related to Pu Songling. Since then, Liaozhai has undergone several repairs. 1977, the then Revolutionary Committee of Shandong Province announced Pu Songling's former residence as a provincial key cultural relics protection unit, and Liu Quan and Pu Songling's cemeteries were its subsidiary protection points. Now, the former residence has become a well-known tourist attraction at home and abroad and a cultural shrine to pay tribute to Pu Songling.

Liu quan

Liu Quan is located at the bottom of Donggou in Pujiazhuang Village, formerly known as Man Jing, and is named after the well water often overflows. At that time, it was the main road from Qingzhou to Jinan, and passers-by were bustling. It is said that Pu Songling once put tea and handed cigarettes by the spring in Mao Ting. Whenever passers-by pass by, he invites them to have a rest and invites people to talk about foxes and ghosts to collect creative materials. Pu Songling liked Liu Quan very much, so he named himself "Liu Quan Jushi" and carved Liu Quan's small ah-shaped seal. In his inscription "Preface to Yanglongwang Temple", he praised the spring as "clear, sweet and fragrant, and brewed it to enhance the use of wine and increase the fragrance of tea", and said that "it is not easy to give it to Penglai".

Today's Liu Quan, although there is no spring that gushed out that day, Mao Ting looks like a weeping willow, and the scenery of that year is still faintly visible. Next to the spring, a new "Liu Quan" monument inscribed by Shen Yanbing, a great literary master, has become a must-see attraction for tourists.

Pu Songling cemetery

Pu Songling Cemetery is located in Dongyili, Pujiazhuang Village, covering an area of 1 000 square meters, with more than 30 ancient tombs and more than 30 ancient cypresses. Pu Songling's tomb is in the northwest corner of the cemetery, where he and his wife Liu Ruren are buried together. There is a stone tablet named "Mr. Liu Quanpu's Tomb Table" in front of the tomb, which was written by Zhang Yuan in the third year of Qing Yongzheng. During the Cultural Revolution, historical sites were destroyed, graves were dug and funerary objects were looted. The present tomb of Pu Songling was later restored, and the tombstone was re-carved according to the original tablet extension 1979, and the stone tablet of "Mr. Liu Quan's Tomb of Pu Songling" was newly carved by Shen Yanbing, a great literary master.

I wish you a good mood and a successful promotion.