Current location - Trademark Inquiry Complete Network - Trademark inquiry - The Historical Development of Daoxiang Village
The Historical Development of Daoxiang Village

Daoxiang Village in Beijing was founded in 1895 (the 21st year of Guangxu reign), located in Kannonji, outside Qianmen, with the south store opening in the north and the front store and the back factory. Its products are widely welcomed by people from all walks of life. When living in Beijing, Mr. Lu Xun often went shopping, which was recorded many times in Lu Xun's Diary. Later, it closed down for some reason, but the Beijing Nanwei food faction initiated by Daoxiang Village was passed down from generation to generation and continued.

in p>1984, Mr. Liu Zhenying, the fifth generation descendant of this faction, resumed this prestigious time-honored food enterprise.

after the resumption of business in p>1984, Daoxiang Village in Beijing, with the painstaking efforts of the older generation of industrialists and businessmen headed by Liu Zhenying, won the praise of consumers for its unique and high-quality products. It won the market with the management mode of "shop behind factory" and excellent service, and its production and operation developed rapidly, achieving remarkable results in social and economic benefits.

It has been nearly 3 years since Beijing Daoxiang Village resumed its business in early 1984. Daoxiang Village has grown to the scale of 35 direct stores and more than 1 franchise stores. The management mode of enterprises has gradually moved from traditional experience management to institutionalized and modern management. The new processing plants located in seven high-tech industrial parks in Changping District have been put into use, with the original low-tech content, labor-intensive and semi-manual operation. The traditional production mode with main features has been changed, and the mechanization, automation and industrialization of food production have also been greatly improved. Daoxiang Village

Historical records show that after Emperor Qianlong went down to the south of the Yangtze River to eat cakes in Daoxiang Village in Suzhou, he praised them as "delicious food" and immediately wrote the inscription "Daoxiang Village" and became famous all over the world.

There are two Daoxiang villages in Beijing, one is Beijing Daoxiang Village, where Nanjing moved northward during Guangxu period, and the other is Beijing Sudao Food Co., Ltd., a branch of Suzhou Daoxiang Village registered in Beijing in 25.

Beijing Daoxiang Village

Beijing Daoxiang Village Factory is located in Beiqijia Town Industrial Science and Technology Park, Changping District. Daoxiang Village in Beijing was founded in 1895 (the 21st year of Guangxu in Qing Dynasty). Nandian Beikai was the first shop in Suzhou Daoxiang Village to open in Kannonji, which is located outside Qianmen. It is very distinctive. (It was called "Daoxiang Village Nanhuo Store"), and it was the first one to produce and operate Nanwei food in Beijing. Due to the war, it was forced to close in 1926, and it was not reopened until the beginning of 1984 with the support of the government. It is a well-known pastry shop in Beijing, and it is the first choice for foreigners to buy "Beijing flavor" specialty.

Daoxiang Village in Suzhou

Daoxiang Village originated in Suzhou, is a Su-style pastry, developed in Suzhou, and started in the Qianlong period in 1773. It is the owner of the trademark of Daoxiang Village. Suzhou Daoxiang Village's processing plant in the north is located in Tongzhou Food Industrial Park, covering an area of more than 1 mu. It has six world-advanced production lines for cakes, moon cakes, cakes and snack foods, with an annual production scale of 2 billion yuan. Suzhou Daoxiang Village's Suzhou-style mooncake making skills have been listed in the "Intangible Cultural Heritage" list. Seeing that Daoxiang Village's business is booming, in 1911, Taoxiang Village's doormen Wang Rongqing and Zhu Youqing set up another portal and opened a Nanwei pastry shop "Gui Xiang Village" with the same taste and variety opposite Daoxiang Village in Kannonji Street. In 1916, Zhang Senlong (alias Chunshan), who learned the cooking skills of Nanwei food in Daoxiang village faction, also became independent from Daoxiang village and played the brand name "Daoxiangchun" in Dong 'an market. In this way, in Beijing, several southern food factions competed with each other.

Since then, more and more southern food shops have blossomed everywhere in Beijing, and for a time, the wind of "opening south to the north" in the pastry industry has become more and more prosperous. Around the 192s, besides Daoxiangchun and Gui Xiang villages in Beijing, there were Mingji, Heji and Senji Daoxiang villages in Tianjin, as well as Dacige pastry in Baoding, Daoxiang village in Shijiazhuang and Taiyuan old village. In this way, the earliest business of Daoxiang Village in Beijing was greatly affected. Coupled with political turmoil and warlords' melee, in 1926, the famous Daoxiang Village South Goods Store in Beijing was forced to close down, which was closed for more than half a century.

Although Daoxiang Village has closed down, the Nanwei food faction it started has not been interrupted. Some workers in Daoxiang Village have inherited their traditional crafts, and Gui Xiang Village and Daoxiangchun have also followed the traditional crafts and management styles of Daoxiang Village, which have been passed down from generation to generation. Today, Liu Zhenying, the former chairman of Beijing Daoxiangcun Food Co., Ltd., is the fifth generation descendant of this faction. Unlike many time-honored brands that went through "public-private partnership" in 195s and 196s, Daoxiang Village in Beijing did not go through the history of planned economy. After the reform and opening-up, everything in China has recovered, and everything is in full swing. In April 1983, the China Democratic National Construction Association and the All-China Federation of Industry and Commerce held a symposium on traditional food consultation in Beijing. Liu Zhenying, then deputy director of the Dongcheng District Federation of Industry and Commerce in Beijing, attended the meeting and listened to the instructions of "restoring the development of famous factories, famous shops and famous special products". This meeting has also become an epoch-making conference in the development history of Daoxiang Village.

after the meeting, with the support of the Federation of Industry and Commerce and the government, Liu Zhenying actively planned and invited back the old technicians and workers in Daoxiang Village. At that time, Beixinqiao Street was having a headache to solve the job problem of unemployed youth. So the street invested 8, yuan, and a street sewing factory in Gongjiangying Hutong, north of Dongzhimen was vacated and turned into a factory in Daoxiang Village. The unemployed youth became food workers with skills, and the old brand was reopened.

on January 22nd, 1984, the first salesroom, Dongsi North Street, officially opened after Daoxiang Village resumed business in Beijing. There is still more than an hour before the opening of the door, and many customers have lined up in the cold wind. Everyone is attracted by it, and the employees are overwhelmed by the influx of customers. Until the evening, many customers enter the store to buy things. After the news of the opening of Daoxiang Village spread, many suburban counties and foreigners entrusted people to help them buy it back.

After the resumption of business, Daoxiang Village in Beijing inherited the traditional technology of Nanwei food, adhered to the service concept of "honesty first and customer first", and quickly opened up a situation in Beijing with high-quality products. In September 1994, Beijing Daoxiangcun Food Group Company was formally established, and in 25 it was restructured into Beijing Daoxiangcun Food Co., Ltd. Today, Daoxiang Village in Beijing has nearly 1 chain stores, a logistics distribution center and more than 3 sales outlets, and has taken the first step to create a distinctive community store. Established the largest and most advanced production base in the traditional food industry in China; Production of cakes, meat, frozen food, moon cakes, Yuanxiao, Zongzi and other seasonal foods * * * more than 6 varieties; The annual sales amount is nearly 2 billion yuan, and it has won many honors such as "China Time-honored Brand" and "Beijing Famous Trademark". However, due to historical reasons, the trademark of "Daoxiang Village" belongs to Suzhou Daoxiang Village, so Beijing Daoxiang Village registered its own trademark of "Sanhe" to show the difference.

Nowadays, the chain stores in Daoxiang Village in Beijing are not only exquisite cakes, fresh cooked meat, dozens of vegan palace dishes made of bean products, roasted seeds and nuts, but also traditional foods such as glutinous rice wine, rice cakes, fried red fruits, which are rare in other places, which are mouth-watering. In addition, bright glass counters, small stainless steel clips specially used to collect money and change, and special personnel are assigned to change them all year round. The business department of Daoxiang Village is crowded every day, which has already become the most lively scene in Beijing's business.