1. History of Xiashan Township, Yugan County
Xiashan was called "Heshan" in ancient times, and got its name because it is located in Guishan Mountain and Snake Mountain. During the Wanli period of the Ming Dynasty, Zhou Guanghao, the minister of Dali Temple, built the "Mingnong Shanfang" in Xiashan to live in seclusion. Seeing that the grass and trees on the mountains were as green as jade, he engraved the word "Yuxia" on the stone, so Xiashan was also called "Yuxia".
In the first year of Jin Long'an (AD 399), Chaoyang County was established. The county seat was placed at the foot of Linkun Gushan, and Xiashan was under the jurisdiction of Chaoyang. In the first year of Yonghui of the Tang Dynasty (AD 665), Chaoyang was merged into Haiyang. In the first year of Xiantian (AD 712), Haiyang was demolished and replaced by Chaoyang. In the 14th year of Yuanhe (819 AD), Han Yu was relegated to Chaozhou and the county seat was moved from Linkun to Xinxing Township (now Miancheng). At that time, Chaoyang had four townships: Xingxing, Xingren, Fengen, and Fenghuan, and Xiashan belonged to Xingren Township.
In the second year of Shaoxing in the Song Dynasty (AD 1132), Chaoyang was merged into Haiyang. In the tenth year (AD 1140), Haiyang was demolished and Chaoyang was replaced.
In the seventeenth year of the Yuan Dynasty (AD 1357), Daru Hua Chixiong, the supervisor of the county, built an earthen city as a city corridor in Xinxing Township and governed 14 regiments in the county. At the end of the Yuan Dynasty, it was occupied by the natives. , Chen Sui occupied the city, Xie Junzheng occupied Qishandu (now Heping), and Hulu occupied Jinglong (the Huanglongdu area).
In the 14th year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (AD 1381), Yang Zhi, the magistrate of the county, was ordered to measure the land in the territory, count the people, determine taxes and draft maps, and change the 14 regiments into 16 townships. It belongs to the capital of Huanglong, and the township capital is located in Xiashan. During the Jiajing period, the Chaoyang area changed and 10 capitals were set up. Xiashan still belongs to the capital of Huanglong.
In Yimao, the twelfth year of Yongzheng in the Qing Dynasty (AD 1735), the Ji'an Inspection Department moved to Xiashan.
In the early years of the Republic of China, Chaoyang was withdrawn from the capital and established as a district. The county was divided into 9 administrative districts. Xiashan belonged to the fifth district of Chaoyang, and the district office was located in Xiashan Market. 2. How old is the Xiashan Reservoir?
Xiashan Reservoir is the largest reservoir in Shandong Province. It is located on the Shandong Peninsula in the four counties of Changyi, Gaomi, Zhucheng and Anqiu in the middle reaches of the Weihe River in Weifang City. At the junction of the city and the city, the reservoir area has a pleasant climate, beautiful scenery, rich products, numerous flowers, plants and trees. It is a large natural place integrating sightseeing, leisure and fishing.
The total storage capacity of the reservoir is 1.405 billion cubic meters, and the Xingli storage capacity is 503 million cubic meters. The reservoir area covers a large area, including 4 counties and cities, 11 towns and villages, and 97 immigrant villages. The reservoir was built in November 1958 and completed in September 1960. It is a large-scale water conservancy project integrating flood control, irrigation, power generation, aquaculture, urban and industrial water supply, etc. The designed irrigation area of ??the reservoir irrigation area is 1.53 million acres, and the effective irrigation area is 1.04 million acres.
Counting now, it should be 50 years old. 3. The development history of Xiashan Reservoir
The main purpose of building this reservoir at that time was to solve the problems of flood disaster, farmland irrigation and coastal people's draft on both sides of the lower reaches of the Wei River.
Historically, the Wei River was called the Huai River. Because it frequently burst and flooded, causing huge losses to people's lives and property, people on both sides of the downstream called it a "bad river." In the past, people in Changyi and Weixian often said: "When Wujiaman is opened, Changyi and Weixian will follow.
When Hongyakou is opened, Changyi and Weixian will follow." Tianjiawan was flooded for half a day.
After crossing the Jiaolai River, Sanhe Mountain was flooded. "The construction of the Xiashan Reservoir was directly led by the Changwei Prefectural Committee and the Special Administration Bureau, and organized by Changyi, Gaomi, and An. Migrant workers from four counties, Qiu County and Weixian County, participated in the construction.
The Changwei Special Office and the Prefectural Committee established the Reservoir Construction Headquarters and the Reservoir Engineering Party Committee, with Deputy Commissioner Liu Yong as the commander and Party Committee Secretary, and Deputy Commissioner Zhang Xingtang as the Deputy Commander and Deputy Secretary of the Party Committee. Under the headquarters there are offices, engineering departments, supply departments, equipment and machinery departments, relocation departments, etc.
The Reservoir Engineering Party Committee has a Political Department, which consists of the Organization Section, the Publicity Section, the Security Section, the Youth League Committee, etc. Zhang Jun serves as the director of the Political Department. During the construction of Xiashan Reservoir, the main person in charge of the reservoir engineering headquarters changed three times. The first was deputy commissioner Liu Yong, the second was deputy commissioner Wang Fengwen, and the third was deputy commissioner Zhang Jingye.
Wang Fengwen served for a short time, and Zhang Jingye served for the longest time until the reservoir was completed.
The four counties under the Reservoir Engineering Headquarters have respectively set up headquarters. Headquarters command. Deputy commander at the time. Sheng Yongzhi, Changyi County, concurrently secretary of the Party Committee. Member of the Standing Committee of the Changyi County Party Committee and executive deputy county magistrate. Fan Xuefa, deputy county magistrate of Changyi County. Wang Peilin, Gaomi County. Deputy County Magistrate Zhu Tong was appointed as Inspector General of Gaomi County Procuratorate. Anqiu County Liu Yongsen, Member of the Standing Committee of the Anqiu County Committee and Minister of Propaganda, Wei County, Zhao Qun, Deputy County Magistrate of Wei County, Wang Chun, Minister of Agriculture and Industry of Wei County, began in October 1958. The entire project construction of the reservoir adopted the design-by-side design method. As for the construction method, a headquarters was established in the Changwei area and the project was divided into four sections, with each county completing the project.
The county established "regiments" and formed "battalions, companies, and platoons" based on communes, farming areas, and production teams, and implemented management methods of "military organization, combat operations, and collectivization of life." Enthusiasm for construction is at an all-time high. However, due to the rudimentary tools and difficult life of migrant workers at that time, the progress and quality of the project were affected to a certain extent, which laid hidden dangers for future construction management.
From November 1958 to the spring of 1959, the main task of construction was to clear the foundation of the dam. From February to the end of 1959, the focus was on building the dam, as well as building spillways, power stations and sluices.
The power station and sluice were completed that year, but the turbine generator could not be installed due to shortage, so power generation was not installed until 1963. In the spring of 1960, the original river channel was first closed and the river water was diverted to the Anqiu Peigezhuang diversion ditch in the south.
On April 2, 1960, the dam closure began. Three counties participated in the dam closure, Wei County in the north, Changyi in the middle, and Anqiu in the south. The Changyi section was the first to be completed. The overall closing was completed in June.
Then there is the stone slope protection of the dam, which will be basically completed by October. At this point, the construction of Xiashan Reservoir is basically completed.
After that, projects such as building a spillway stilling basin, building a water conveyance tunnel, and repairing an anti-filtration layer were successively carried out. On August 12, 1960, a severe flood occurred in the Wei River. The inflow flow into the Xiashan Reservoir reached 6,830 cubic meters per second. The reservoir dam and the people on both sides of the lower reaches of the Wei River were safe and sound.
In September 1960, the reservoir was completed and filled with water. There are 7 drainage tunnels. Anqiu Irrigation District diverts water from the Wangzhuang drainage tunnel at the south end of the main dam. The diameter of the drainage tunnel is 2 meters. It has a pressure culvert and a designed flow rate of 3.5 cubic meters/second. It was completed in 1964 and is mainly responsible for the 3.5 liters of Zhaoge Town. Ten thousand acres of irrigation tasks.
On August 13, 1974, a greater flood occurred in the Weihe River, with the inflow reaching 10,400 cubic meters per second. The reservoir once again played a role in flood control and saved the day. For these two floods, if there were no Xiashan Reservoir, devastating disasters would definitely occur in the lower reaches of the Weihe River.
Xiashan Reservoir has effectively protected the lives and property of the people. In 1976, we began to use 10 years to construct safety projects for the reservoir.
From 1986 to the present, hazard removal and reinforcement projects have been constructed, and the projects have all achieved excellent results, promoting the effectiveness of the reservoir project. In 1992, the power station was renovated and the capacity of a 500-kilowatt first-level unit was increased to 650 kilowatts, and a second-level unit of 650 kilowatts was added. The total installed capacity now reaches 3,475 kilowatts.
In 1996, in order to solve the problem of more immigrants and less land in the reservoir area, the Anqiu Municipal Party Committee and Municipal Government made bold decisions and implemented the shoal land reconstruction project, investing 21 million yuan and building a 23,000-meter dam. 21,300 acres of land have been renovated. In the reconstruction area, forests (grain) are grown and fish (lotus roots) are grown, and the economic benefits are greatly increased.
Because the cage fish farming and pond fish farming in Zhaoge Town are extensive and of high quality, it was named the "Hometown of Freshwater Aquaculture in China" by the Ministry of Agriculture. 4. The construction history of Xiashan Reservoir
The Xiashan Reservoir started with 36,000 laborers, reaching 73,000 at its peak, and more than 100,000 support personnel.
The Reservoir Engineering Headquarters implements militarized management of migrant workers. Each county is a corps. There are camps under the corps, and one commune is a battalion. There were 16 communes in Changyi County at that time, and *** organized 15 battalions.
Gaogezhuang Commune is located in the reservoir area. All the land was flooded. The commune consolidation system was cancelled, and the members were resettled in other places. The Reservoir Project Headquarters is stationed in Dongfugezhuang Village, Changyi County, and the Changyi County Headquarters is stationed in Pangjiashanhou Village, Changyi County. All migrant workers live in work sheds on the construction site.
The work shed is dug down half a meter deep, and a 1-meter-high earth wall is built around it. It is roofed with wood and grass, and the floor is paved with grass inside. The conditions are very difficult.
The state invested 69 million yuan in the reservoir, which was basically all engineering and material costs. It was not distributed to the counties, and only 10 cents per working day was given to migrant workers as a living subsidy.
Migrant workers bring food, pickles and tools from home, and their work points are recorded by the village. No other compensation is given. The Xiashan Reservoir is designed by the Shandong Provincial Water Conservancy Exploration and Design Institute, and is being constructed at the same time.
The main dam of the reservoir is more than 2,700 meters long, running north-south, more than 21 meters high, and the top is 7 meters. The auxiliary dam is more than 28,000 meters long and about 14 meters high.
The Xiuxiashan Reservoir flooded about 100 villages, including more than 60 villages in Changyi County (all of Gaogezhuang Commune, one each in Yeshanshan and Zhangling), Anqiu County part of Gaomi County. Some of the immigrants from the reservoir area were resettled in the county, and nearly 40,000 people were resettled in Jilin Province.
The immigrants obeyed the arrangements and did not care about personal gains and losses, showing a high level of consciousness. However, many people who went to the Northeast suffered a lot due to Kashin-Beck disease due to acclimatization. Later, most of them returned to their place of origin.
The storage capacity of Xiashan Reservoir is 1.377 billion cubic meters, and the storage capacity of Xingli Reservoir is 501 million cubic meters. The reservoir withstood severe tests that year after it was built.
Xiashan Reservoir also plays a huge role in drought-resistant irrigation. At that time, the designed irrigation area of ??Xiashan Reservoir was 1 million acres, including 600,000 acres in Changyi, 250,000 acres in Gaomi, 100,000 acres in Weixian County, and 50,000 acres in Anqiu.
After the completion of the reservoir supporting facilities, the actual irrigation area reached 1.53 million acres, including 780,000 acres in Changyi, 380,000 acres in Gaomi, 260,000 acres in Hanting, 80,000 acres in Anqiu, and 30,000 acres in Weibei Farm. Thousands of acres. Due to the annual release of water from the Xiashan Reservoir for irrigation and alkali suppression, the saline-alkali land in the north of Changyi and Weixian counties has been transformed, and the soil quality has undergone fundamental changes. The original barren saline-alkali land has turned into fertile farmland with guaranteed harvests despite droughts and floods.
The yield per mu has increased from about 200 kilograms to more than 2,000 kilograms now. The problem of water supply for the masses has also been fundamentally solved.
. 5. The historical origin of Chaoyang
During the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, the land belonged to Baiyue in the south of Lingnan. Qin belongs to Nanhai County. Han belongs to Jieyang County, Nanhai County. In the Western Jin Dynasty, it was Jieyang County.
In the first year of Long'an in the Eastern Jin Dynasty (397) (note: one says that the ninth year of Yixi is 413), Chaoyang County was established. It was named "Chaoyang" because it was located to the south of the mountains and to the north of the sea. It belonged to Ngee An County of the Jin Dynasty at that time.
During the Song and Qi Dynasties of the Northern and Southern Dynasties (420~589), it belonged to Yi'an County. Later, the prefectures and prefectures were changed several times. In the 11th year of Emperor Kaihuang's reign in the Sui Dynasty (591), Chaoyang County still belonged to Ngee'an County.
In the first year of Yonghui of Tang Dynasty (650), Chaoyang County was merged into Haiyang County and belonged to Chaozhou. In the first year of Xiantian (712), Chaoyang County was reestablished, and the county seat was located at Linkun Mountain (also known as Gushan or Gonggushan, at the southern foot of Xiaobei Mountain at the junction of today's Tongyu and Heping towns). In the 21st year of Kaiyuan (733), Chaozhou belonged to Jiangnan Road (it was changed to Lingnan Road the following year), and Chaoyang County belonged to it. In the first year of Tianbao (742), the prefecture was changed into a county, and Chaozhou was renamed Chaoyang County, which included Chaoyang, Haiyang and Chengxiang counties. In the first year of Qianyuan (758), Chaoyang County was renamed Chaozhou. The counties and states were changed several times, and Chaoyang was a county. In the 14th year of Yuanhe (819), Chaozhou governor Han Yu decided to move Chaoyang County to Mianyang, Xinxing Township (today's Chaoyang City, formerly known as Miancheng Town).
In the second year of Shaoxing in the Southern Song Dynasty (1132), it was merged into Haiyang County again, and Chaoyang County was restored in ten years. In the Yuan Dynasty, it belonged to Chaozhou Road.
In the second year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1369), Chaozhou Road was renamed Chaozhou Prefecture. In the fourth year of Jiajing (1525), Chaoyang County separated out one-third of the Longjing capital, and the three capitals of Dani, Youtou, and Huilai were placed in Huilai County. In the 42nd year of Jiajing's reign, Yangwu, Ruirongshui and Huangkeng were separated and placed in Puning County. In the ninth year of Wanli (1581), Yangwu and Ruirongshui returned to Chaoyang County.
In the Qing Dynasty, Chaoyang still belonged to Chaozhou Prefecture, and its organizational structure remained unchanged. However, its subordinate name, from Guangnan East Road to Huichaojia Branch Patrol Road, has changed from time to time.
At the beginning of the first year of the Republic of China (1912), Chaoyang County was directly under the jurisdiction of the Dudufu of Guangdong Province. In the 3rd year of the Republic of China, it was under the supervision of Chao Xingdao. In the 9th year of the Republic of China, it was directly under the jurisdiction of Guangdong Province. In the 14th year of the Republic of China, it belonged to the Dongjiang Administrative Rehabilitation Office of Guangdong Province (renamed the Dongjiang Administrative Office in the 17th year of the Republic of China). In the 21st year of the Republic of China, it belonged to the Office of the Appeasement Committee of the Eastern District of Guangdong Province. In the 25th year of the Republic of China, it belonged to the Office of the Administrative Inspectorate of the Fifth District of Guangdong Province. In the 36th year of the Republic of China, the fifth administrative district was changed to the sixth administrative district, and Chaoyang County belonged to it. In April 1938, it belonged to the Office of the Seventh Administrative Inspectorate of Guangdong Province.
During the Republic of China, the territory of Chaoyang County changed slightly. In August of the 22nd year of the Republic of China (1933), Liangyingwei, Hepuliao, Gucuo, Simei, Guxi, Qianwei, Yuanshanzai, Jinou, Fengchui, Xiandou, Guishanwan, Sanshun, and Liufenshui were analyzed , Houpeng, Qiufengling, Niujiaoqiu, Linzheshi, Chizhuya and Linzhao 18 townships (villages), established the Nanshan Reclamation Committee (county level). In October 24th of the Republic of China, it was renamed Nanshan Administration Bureau (county level) and located in Liangyingwei.
The county seat was liberated on October 20, 1949; on the 22nd, the entire Chaoyang County was liberated, and the Chaoyang County People's Communist Party was established, located in District 1 (affiliated city). In December, it belonged to the Chaoshan Provisional Commissioner's Office.
In February 1950, it belonged to the Office of the Administrative Inspectorate of Chaoshan District. In March, the Nanshan Administration Bureau was abolished, and the villages around Liangying were returned to Chaoyang County and added to the tenth district. In June, Shiqiaotou Xixiang, Guiyu Township, Nan'an Township and Junbu Village in Puning County were transferred to Chaoyang County. October belongs to the Chaoshan Commissioner's Office.
In November 1952, it belonged to the Guangdong East Office (the Guangdong East Office was established in July 1951). In December of the same year, it belonged to the Guangdong East Administrative Office. In March 1956, it belonged to the Administrative Commissioner's Office of Shantou District.
In May 1958, nine villages including Dachanglong in Chaoyang County (Shanbing Village was retained), Wanzai in Shichuan Township, and Shigang Village in Chendian Township were placed under Puning County; Dahao Town , Hepu, and Zhuyuan Townships are placed under Shantou City. In September of that year, 14 villages including Zhuewei in Leiling Township, Chaoyang County were placed under Huilai County. In December, due to the merger of Huilai County and Puning County, the Donghong People's Commune (which governed Tianxin, Xian'an, Zhoutian, Jinghai, etc.) that originally belonged to Huilai was placed under Chaoyang County.
In March 1961, Huilai County was reorganized into four people's communes: Tianxin, Jinghai, Zhoutian and Xian'an. Dahao and Hepu People's Communes were placed under Chaoyang County.
In March 1967, it belonged to the Shantou District Military Control Commission. In March 1968, it belonged to the Shantou Area Revolutionary Committee.
In 1975, Dahao People's Commune was once again placed under Shantou City, and Tianxin People's Commune in Huilai County returned to Chaoyang County.
In January 1980, it belonged to the Shantou District Administrative Commissioner's Office.
On July 13, 1983 (approved by the State Council on December 22), the organizational structure of the Shantou area was abolished, and the system of merging prefectures and cities was implemented, with the city leading the county. Chaoyang County was under the Shantou Municipal People's Government.
On April 9, 1993, with the approval of the State Council, Chaoyang County was abolished and Chaoyang City (county level) was established according to the original administrative region, which was directly under the jurisdiction of the province and managed by Shantou City.
In April 1994, the State Council approved the transfer of Hepu Town to Shantou City.
On January 29, 2003, with the approval of the State Council (Guohan [2003] No. 11), Chaoyang City was abolished and Chaoyang District and Chaonan District of Shantou City were respectively established. Taking the original 4 subdistricts of Chaoyang City, Wenguang, Chengnan, Jinpu and Mianbei, and the administrative areas of 10 towns including Haimen, Hexi, Heping, Xilu, Guanbu, Zaopu, Jinyu, Gurao, Guiyu and Tongmen It is the administrative area of ??Chaoyang District. District People's *** Resident Zhonghua Road (former Chaoyang City People's *** Resident). The administrative areas of Chaonan District are based on the administrative areas of the original 12 towns of Xiashan, Jingdu, Shalong, Narita, Tianxin, Simapu, Chendian, Liangying, Xiancheng, Lugang, Hongchang and Leiling in Chaoyang City. . District People's *** is stationed in Xiashan Town. 6. What are the glorious achievements and history of Chaonan District since the founding of the People's Republic of China? Urgent
In 2006, the total domestic production was 10.3 billion yuan, and in 2007, the gross domestic product was 11.90 billion yuan.
In 2008, the GDP in Chaonan District was 13.9 billion yuan. Chaonan District has developed industries, but most of them are small and medium-sized enterprises, which requires strong support from relevant departments. Liangying Town was awarded the "Guangdong Province Textile and Clothing Technology Professional Town"; Xiashan Street was awarded the "Guangdong Province Fine Chemical Technology Professional Town"; Chendian Town was awarded the "Guangdong Province Electronic Device Technology Professional Town" and "China's Famous Underwear Town". Du Town has the "Shenzhen Longgang (Shantou Chaonan) Industrial Transfer Industrial Park" and Jingdu Town has the "Chaonan Taiwan Farmers Entrepreneurship Park". Industrial systems such as textiles and clothing, fine chemicals, stationery, silk products, electronic appliances, etc. have initially been formed. In particular, textiles and clothing, fine chemicals, and stationery are the three advantageous industries with the greatest development potential.
There are 7,312 registered product trademarks and 948 patent authorizations.
There is one nationally-known trademark "Yaqian" and 10 provincially-famous trademarks such as "Yajia" and "Lafang". "Shude" stationery has been rated as one of the top ten stationery brands in China.
Agriculture is moving towards "three highs" and "four modernizations", and six major production bases including 40,000 acres of high-quality lychees in Leiling Town have been established, and an ecological and economical mountain agriculture and a safe and efficient suburban agriculture have been initially formed. Breeding model. It owns four provincial and Shantou municipal-level agricultural leading enterprises, including Qiaofeng and Daxiang.
The tertiary industry continues to develop, and the logistics service industry is relatively developed. Xiashan and Liangying are important business towns in eastern Guangdong, and new consumption hot spots such as tourism, real estate, and automobiles are constantly emerging. The construction of spiritual civilization, democracy and legal system has reached a new level, and education, health, culture and other undertakings are also gradually improving and developing with the construction of the new district.
Industrial systems such as textiles and garments, fine chemicals, stationery, silk flower products, and electronic appliances have initially been formed. In particular, textiles and garments, fine chemicals, and stationery are the three advantageous industries with the greatest development potential. . There are 7,312 registered product trademarks and 948 patent authorizations.
There is one nationally-known trademark "Yaqian" and 10 provincially-famous trademarks such as "Yajia" and "Lafang". "Shude" stationery has been rated as one of the top ten stationery brands in China. Agriculture is moving towards the "three highs" and "four modernizations", and six major production bases including 40,000 acres of high-quality lychees in Leiling Town have been established, and an ecologically economical mountain agriculture and a safe and efficient suburban agricultural planting and breeding model have been initially formed.
It owns four provincial and Shantou municipal-level agricultural leading enterprises including Qiaofeng and Daxiang. The tertiary industry continues to develop, the logistics service industry is relatively developed, Xiashan and Liangying are important business towns in eastern Guangdong, and new consumption hotspots such as tourism, real estate, and automobiles are constantly emerging.
The construction of spiritual civilization, democracy and legal system has reached a new level, and education, health, culture and other undertakings are also gradually improving and developing with the construction of the new district. Industrial systems such as textiles and garments, fine chemicals, stationery, silk flower products, and electronic appliances have initially been formed. In particular, textiles and garments, fine chemicals, and stationery are the three advantageous industries with the greatest development potential.
There are 7,312 registered product trademarks and 948 patent authorizations. There is one nationally famous trademark "Yaqian", 10 provincial famous trademarks such as "Yajia" and "Lafang", and "Shude" stationery has been rated as one of the top ten stationery brands in China.
Agriculture is moving towards the "three highs" and "four modernizations", and six major production bases including 40,000 acres of high-quality lychees in Leiling Town have been established, and an ecologically economical mountain agriculture and a safe and efficient suburban agriculture have been initially formed. Breeding model. It owns four provincial and Shantou municipal-level agricultural leading enterprises, including Qiaofeng and Daxiang.
The tertiary industry continues to develop, and the logistics service industry is relatively developed. Xiashan and Liangying are important business towns in eastern Guangdong, and new consumption hotspots such as tourism, real estate, and automobiles are constantly emerging. The construction of spiritual civilization, democracy and legal system has reached a new level, and education, health, culture and other undertakings are also gradually improving and developing with the construction of the new district.
The investment environment is constantly being improved and optimized. The urban area uses National Highway 324, Shenshan-Shantou Expressway, Chensha Highway as the main framework to form a four-vertical and six-horizontal road network.
The total mileage of highways is 433.9 kilometers and 16 kilometers of expressways. There are more than 100 freight companies (stations) in the area.
The Shenzhen-Shantou Expressway has an entrance and exit in Tianxin. Every town and every village in the area is accessible to cars, and all main roads have been cemented.
There are 1 220 kW VA transmission substation, 4 110 kW VA transmission substations, and 2 35 kW VA transmission substations; 220 kW VA transmission substations under construction and planned, 110 kW VA transmission substation, 3 kVA transmission substations. In 2004, the total telephone exchange capacity was 265,000 and the broadband port capacity was 18,500.
It has 6 hotels with three stars or above. 7. What is the history of Shantou?
In ancient times, Shantou was a coastal alluvial area. The impact of sea water brought rich nutrients needed for vegetation and crops. Therefore, villages were formed here during the Song Dynasty and belonged to Jieyang County; During the Yuan Dynasty, some larger villages appeared, which were called Xialing in ancient times. In the early Ming Dynasty, Pengzhou Guards House for Thousand Households was set up here. During the Jiajing period, when Chenghai County was established, it belonged to Chenghai. Because the sand ridges in the Shantou area extend to the sea, people often set up fences to fish, so it was also called Shashantou. During the Kangxi period, the Shashantou Fort was built, and during the Yongzheng period it was simply called Shantou. By the 10th year of Xianfeng (1860 AD) , Shantou began to open to the outside world and became an important trading port in my country.
In 1921, Shantou established the Municipal Government, which was separated from Chenghai; in 1930, it was allowed to be established as a city and belonged to the Government of Guangdong Province. After the founding of the People's Republic of China, Shantou gradually embarked on the road of opening up the city to the outside world. From then on, Shantou entered a new stage. 8. Overview of the history of Chaoyang from ancient times to the present
During the Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period, it belonged to Baiyue in the south of Lingnan.
Qin belongs to Nanhai County. Han belongs to Jieyang County, Nanhai County.
The Western Jin Dynasty was Jieyang County. In the first year of Long'an in the Eastern Jin Dynasty (397) (note: one says that the ninth year of Yixi is 413), Chaoyang County was established.
It was named "Chaoyang" because it was located to the south of the mountains and to the north of the sea. It belonged to Ngee'an County of the Jin Dynasty at that time. During the Song and Qi Dynasties of the Southern and Northern Dynasties (420~589), it belonged to Yi'an County.
Later, the counties and prefectures were changed several times. In the 11th year of Emperor Kaihuang's reign in the Sui Dynasty (591), Chaoyang County still belonged to Ngee'an County. In the first year of Yonghui of Tang Dynasty (650), Chaoyang County was merged into Haiyang County and belonged to Chaozhou.
In the first year of Xiantian (712), Chaoyang County was reestablished, and the county seat was located at Linkun Mountain (also known as Gushan or Gonggushan, at the southern foot of Xiaobei Mountain at the junction of today's Tongyu and Heping towns). In the 21st year of Kaiyuan (733), Chaozhou belonged to Jiangnan Road (it was changed to Lingnan Road the following year), and Chaoyang County belonged to it.
In the first year of Tianbao (742), the prefecture was changed into a county, and Chaozhou was renamed Chaoyang County, which led to the three counties of Chaoyang, Haiyang and Chengxiang. In the first year of Qianyuan (758), Chaoyang County was renamed Chaozhou.
The counties and states were changed several times, and Chaoyang was a county. In the 14th year of Yuanhe (819), Chaozhou governor Han Yu decided to move Chaoyang County to Mianyang, Xinxing Township (today's Chaoyang urban area, formerly known as Miancheng town).
In the second year of Shaoxing in the Southern Song Dynasty (1132), it was merged into Haiyang County again, and Chaoyang County was restored in ten years. In the Yuan Dynasty, it belonged to Chaozhou Road.
In the second year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1369), Chaozhou Road was renamed Chaozhou Prefecture. In the fourth year of Jiajing (1525), Chaoyang County separated out one-third of the Longjing capital, and the three capitals of Dani, Youtou, and Huilai were placed in Huilai County.
In the 42nd year of Jiajing's reign, Yangwu, Ruirongshui and Huangkeng were separated and placed in Puning County. In the ninth year of Wanli (1581), Yangwu and Ruirongshui returned to Chaoyang County.
In the Qing Dynasty, Chaoyang still belonged to Chaozhou Prefecture, and its organizational structure remained unchanged. However, its subordinate name, from Guangnan East Road to Huichaojia Branch Patrol Road, has changed from time to time.
At the beginning of the first year of the Republic of China (1912), Chaoyang County was directly under the jurisdiction of the Dudufu of Guangdong Province. In the 3rd year of the Republic of China, it was under the supervision of Chao Xingdao.
In the 9th year of the Republic of China, it was directly under the jurisdiction of Guangdong Province. In the 14th year of the Republic of China, it belonged to the Dongjiang Administrative Rehabilitation Office of Guangdong Province (renamed the Dongjiang Administrative Office in the 17th year of the Republic of China).
In the 21st year of the Republic of China, it belonged to the Office of the Appeasement Committee of the Eastern District of Guangdong Province. In the 25th year of the Republic of China, it belonged to the Office of the Administrative Inspectorate of the Fifth District of Guangdong Province.
In the 36th year of the Republic of China, the fifth administrative district was changed to the sixth administrative district, and Chaoyang County belonged to it. In April 1938, it belonged to the Office of the Seventh Administrative Inspectorate of Guangdong Province.
During the Republic of China, the territory of Chaoyang County changed slightly. In August of the 22nd year of the Republic of China (1933), Liangyingwei, Hepuliao, Gucuo, Simei, Guxi, Qianwei, Yuanshanzai, Jinou, Fengchui, Xiandou, Guishanwan, Sanshun, and Liufenshui were analyzed , Houpeng, Qiufengling, Niujiaoqiu, Linzheshi, Chizhuya and Linzhao 18 townships (villages), established the Nanshan Reclamation Committee (county level).
In October 24th of the Republic of China, it was renamed Nanshan Administration Bureau (county level) and located in Liangyingwei. The county seat was liberated on October 20, 1949; on the 22nd, the entire Chaoyang County was liberated, and the Chaoyang County People's Communist Party was established, located in District 1 (affiliated city).
In December, it belongs to the Chaoshan Provisional Commissioner's Office. In February 1950, it belonged to the Office of the Administrative Inspectorate of Chaoshan District.
In March, the Nanshan Administration Bureau was abolished, and the villages around Liangying were returned to Chaoyang County and added to the tenth district. In June, Shiqiaotou Xixiang, Guiyu Township, Nan'an Township and Junbu Village in Puning County were transferred to Chaoyang County.
October belongs to the Chaoshan Commissioner's Office. In November 1952, it belonged to the Guangdong East Office (the Guangdong East Office was established in July 1951), and in December of the same year, it belonged to the Guangdong East Administrative Office.
In March 1956, it belonged to the Administrative Commissioner's Office of Shantou Region. In May 1958, nine villages including Dachanglong in Chaoyang County (Shanbing Village was retained), Wanzai in Shichuan Township, and Shigang Village in Chendian Township were placed under Puning County; Dahao Town, Hepu, and Zhuyuan Township were placed under the jurisdiction of Puning County. Return to Shantou City.
In September of that year, 14 villages including Zhuewei in Leiling Township, Chaoyang County were placed under Huilai County. In December, due to the merger of Huilai County and Puning County, the Donghong People's Commune (which governed Tianxin, Xian'an, Zhoutian, Jinghai, etc.) that originally belonged to Huilai was placed under Chaoyang County.
In March 1961, Huilai County was reorganized into four people's communes: Tianxin, Jinghai, Zhoutian and Xian'an. Dahao and Hepu People's Communes were placed under Chaoyang County. In March 1967, it belonged to the Shantou District Military Control Commission.
In March 1968, it belonged to the Shantou Area Revolutionary Committee. In 1975, Dahao People's Commune was once again placed under Shantou City, and Tianxin People's Commune in Huilai County was returned to Chaoyang County.
In January 1980, it belonged to the Shantou District Administrative Commissioner's Office. On July 13, 1983 (approved by the State Council on December 22), the organizational structure of Shantou was abolished and the system of merging prefectures and cities was implemented, with the city leading the county. Chaoyang County was subordinated to the Shantou Municipal People's Government.
On April 9, 1993, with the approval of the State Council, Chaoyang County was abolished and Chaoyang City (county level) was established according to the original administrative region, which was directly under the jurisdiction of the province and managed by Shantou City. In April 1994, the State Council approved the transfer of Hepu Town to Shantou City.
On January 29, 2003, with the approval of the State Council (Guohan [2003] No. 11), Chaoyang City was abolished and Chaoyang District and Chaonan District of Shantou City were respectively established. Taking the original 4 subdistricts of Chaoyang City, Wenguang, Chengnan, Jinpu and Mianbei, and the administrative areas of 10 towns including Haimen, Hexi, Heping, Xilu, Guanbu, Zaopu, Jinyu, Gurao, Guiyu and Tongmen It is the administrative area of ??Chaoyang District.
District People’s *** Resident Zhonghua Road (former Chaoyang City People’s *** Resident). The administrative areas of Chaonan District are based on the administrative areas of the original 12 towns of Xiashan, Jingdu, Shalong, Narita, Tianxin, Simapu, Chendian, Liangying, Xiancheng, Lugang, Hongchang and Leiling in Chaoyang City. .
District People *** is stationed in Xiashan Town. Edit this paragraph Zoning evolution According to the Song Dynasty's "Yuanfeng Jiuyu Zhi": Chaoyang County formerly had jurisdiction over 4 townships, namely Xingxing, Xingren, Fengen and Fenghuan, and unified 14 regiments.
In the 14th year of Hongwu in the Ming Dynasty (1381), the county magistrate Yang Zhi inspected the taxes and changed the 14 regiments into 16 capitals. At that time, Xingxing Township governed the counties of Kuo, Xiashan, Huanglong and Yangwu; The township governs the four cities of Julian, Guishan, Ruirongshui and Huangkeng; Fengen Township governs the four cities of Zhipu, Zhushan, Zhaoshou and Shapu; Fenghuan Township governs the four cities of Longjing, Dani, Youtou and Huilai After the capital was transferred to the newly established Huilai County and Puning County in the fourth year of Jiajing (1525) and the 42nd year of Jiajing, there were only 10 capitals left in the county, and later additional capitals were added. In the ninth year of Wanli (1581), the two capitals of Yangwu and Xurongshui were restored to their jurisdiction. At that time, the four townships had ceased to exist in name only.
The tenth year of Yongzheng reign of the Qing Dynasty (1732), the original? The remaining 5 maps of Shuidu were renamed as attached capitals, and there were 13 capitals and 118 maps in the county, namely County Kuodu (9 maps), Xiashan Capital (19 maps), Huanglong Capital (11 maps), and Julian Capital (11 maps). 7 pictures), Guishandu (16 pictures), Zhipudu (13 pictures), Zhushandu (5 pictures), Zhaozhaodu (5 pictures), Shapudu (1 picture), Longjingdu (9 pictures), Fukuodu (7 pictures), Yangwudu (11 pictures), and Fudu (5 pictures). Light.