Current location - Trademark Inquiry Complete Network - Trademark inquiry - The geographical environment of Zhujiajiao Town
The geographical environment of Zhujiajiao Town

As of 2009, Zhujiajiao Town has 49,066 acres of cultivated land (excluding various development zones), 22,039.6 acres of rice planting area; 6,000 acres of vegetable planting area all year round; and fruit cultivation, mainly grapes and watermelons. The area is 6,500 acres; the seedling and flower planting area is 15,000 acres; and the intensive fish pond is 6,800 acres.

The Maodang area along the Mao River is the main production area of ??aquatic vegetables, mainly wild rice; along the main roads and in the higher-lying areas along the main roads, the main production areas of cash crops are greenhouse watermelons, fruit trees, etc. Producing areas and major backbone rivers along rivers and lakes are the main producing areas for high-quality aquatic products.

The town has registered "Yuegenxiang" rice, "Maota" vegetables, "Tangqiao" vegetable seeds, "Zhujia Cuipi" watermelon, "Baiguoyuan" fruits, "Guqiao" agricultural machinery and other agricultural products. trademark, among which the rice produced by Xiangnong Company in Yifeng Base, Jiangxi Province has obtained green food certification. In 2012, three high-energy-consuming enterprises were closed or suspended in Zhujiajiao Town, involving a comprehensive energy consumption of approximately 5,395 tons of standard coal. Through the adjustment of the industrial structure of Shanghai Xinyuan Red Dyeing Yarn Co., Ltd., the cooperation project of Shanghai Jiaoyun Group was introduced. The grafting of the project involved 45,800 square meters of factory buildings and a total investment of approximately 380 million yuan.

In 2013, the output value of the secondary industry was 11.65 billion yuan, a decrease of 22.9% compared with 2012. Among them, the output value of those above industrial scale was 7.96 billion yuan, a decrease of 7.7% compared with 2012. During the Ming and Qing dynasties, Zhujiajiao produced 16 Jinshi and more than 40 people, including Qing Dynasty scholar Wang Chang, imperial doctor Chen Lianfang, novelist Lu Shi'e, newspaper tycoon Xi Yufu, painting monk Yushi, etc., leaving a rich legacy of cultural heritage. During the Republic of China, the town had cultural venues such as a public education center, bookstores, theaters, and bookstores, as well as literary and artistic associations and folk artist activities such as the Pearl Yong Club and the Yunsheng Club. There are also more than 20 newspapers and periodicals published and distributed in the town, including "Zhuxi", "Xuelang", and "Lizhu".

After the founding of the People's Republic of China, cultural centers, workers' clubs, radio stations, cinemas, etc. were successively established. Zhujiajiao also has many "special corners", such as Peking Opera corner, singing corner, literature corner, calligraphy and painting corner, fitness corner, etc. The penetration rate of household book collection in the town reaches more than 50%, and the total number of private book collections is more than 100,000, which exceeds the total collection of books in the libraries of 21 towns in Qingpu District. Zhujiajiao Town has a long history of economic prosperity, cultural promotion, and religious activities. Puguang Temple was built on the top of Dianshan Mountain as early as 1127 in the early years of Jianyan in the Southern Song Dynasty. It is the earliest temple with historical records in the Zhujiajiao area. It is of considerable scale and its Buddhist activities continued until the beginning of liberation. The Ming and Qing Dynasties were the heyday of Buddhist activities. There were more than 20 temples of different types, among which the larger ones were Yuanjin Zen Temple and Cimen Temple. Yuanjin Zen Temple, built in the Yuan Dynasty to the Zhizheng period, became a famous temple in the Qing Dynasty for its collection of famous calligraphy and paintings.

The Baoguo Temple located on the bank of Dianshan Lake is the lower courtyard of the Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple. It was built in the Ming Dynasty and renovated in the 13th year of Chongzhen in the Ming Dynasty (1640). It has been used continuously for two to three hundred years. After the 1980s, the Shanghai Buddhist Association has been repaired and expanded several times. It now covers an area of ??38.5 acres and a building area of ??5,000 square meters. It has been listed as a municipal cultural relic protection unit.

In addition, Taoism, Catholicism, Christianity, Islam, etc. have all built activity venues in Zhujiajiao Town. The Catholic "Ascension Church" built in the 10th year of Xianfeng's reign in the Qing Dynasty (1860) is one of the important and influential churches in Qingpu County. It became a public church in the 34th year of the Republic of China (1945), directly under the Shanghai Diocese, and has jurisdiction over 6 churches in Jinze and other places. There are 4 resident nuns and 2 staff members in the chapel. The funds are provided by the Diocese of Shanghai.