1. Different origins
The predecessor of Shanghai Lao Fengxiang Silver Building, "Fengxiang Yuji Silver Building", was founded in 1848 (the 28th year of Daoguang reign of the Qing Dynasty). In 1908 (the 34th year of Guangxu), it moved to Nanjing East Road (now No. 432, Nanjing East Road). This old location is the current Laofengxiang Head Office.
The founder of Hong Kong Longfengxiang Jewelry, Ergen Jueluokang, was born in the Guangxu period of the Qing Dynasty. He was a native of Xianghuang Banner in Manzhou. He served as the prefect of Hualing Road and had a wealthy family. He came to Hong Kong in the first year of the Republic of China (AD 1912) and opened the "Longfengxiang Silver Building" in the famous Stanton Old Street.
2. The scope of involvement is different
Lao Fengxiang brand products have reached the full category of jewelry, and have extended to related industries and cross-border products such as tourist souvenirs, handicrafts, watches and glasses. .
Longfengxiang is involved in development projects in many fields such as the professional market for jewelry material procurement, jewelry design and production, jewelry wholesale trade, and jewelry commercial chain franchises.
3. The brand mission is different
Lao Fengxiang: inherit and innovate national classics and international fashionable jewelry products and culture.
Longfengxiang: Achieving a perfect life for others and inheriting a century-old jewelry wedding and love culture.
Baidu Encyclopedia-Lao Fengxiang
Baidu Encyclopedia-Long Fengxiang
Lao Fengxiang official website-Company Profile