Salt Bridge (Qingyuting Arch Bridge), Zhonghe Bridge. It is located in the middle section of Qingchun Road, parallel to Lianqiao. There was originally Huiji Temple on the bridge, so it was originally called Huiji Bridge. A new bridge was built as a temple foundation to connect to the old bridge, so it was also called Lianqiao. During the Song Dynasty, salt ships brought taxes here, so it was also called Salt Bridge. In mid-1984, the temple house was demolished during the reconstruction of Donghe River. During the reconstruction of Qingchun Road, Qingyu Pavilion with antique double eaves and octagonal eaves was built on the bridge.
Salt Bridge is located south of Xianlin Bridge and spans the Zhonghe River. There are many salt boats waiting under the bridge, hence the name. During the Sui and Tang Dynasties, there was the Salt Bridge Gate to the west of the bridge. In the Song Dynasty, Huiji Temple was built on the bridge to worship brother Jiang Chongren. The Chiang family was generous and generous. In the autumn harvest every year, they contributed money to collect grain. In bad years, they sold it at the original price to help the hungry people. For sixty or seventy years, there were countless people alive. In the third year of Xianchun (1267), Jing Zhaoyin asked the court to grant the temple "Guangfu". Therefore, Yanqiao is also called Huiji Bridge and Guangfu Bridge. Because the bridge has double beams and the temple foundations and road foundations are parallel, it is also known as the linked bridge. In the eighth year of the Republic of China (1919), the arch bridge was changed into a flat bridge, and Qingyu Pavilion was built on the top of the bridge. In 2005, during the renovation of Qingchun Road, an inscription was placed on the Guangfu Temple in the east of Qiaodong. In order to enable future generations to understand the historical facts of changes, the stone was set up to commemorate it.