Current location - Trademark Inquiry Complete Network - Trademark inquiry - How long is the history of Huzhou?
How long is the history of Huzhou?
From the Warring States Period to the fifteenth year of King Kao Lie of Chu (the first 248 years), Huang Xie, the Spring Shenjun, was named after Zeduo.

In the twenty-fifth year of King Zheng of Qin (the first 222 years), it was changed to Wucheng County, which belongs to Huiji County.

in the 27th year of Qin Shihuang (the first 22 years), Ying Zheng made a southern tour to meet Ji, passing through Wucheng. At that time, Xiang Yu evaded the enemy with his uncle Xiang Liang, and Yu "observed the beginning of Qin Dynasty, saying that' it is desirable for him to take the place of Liang Yan's mouth'". Because of its name, it is called Yan Pu, also known as Xiang Pu.

in the second year of Qin Ershi (28), Xiang Yu built a city in the northeast of Jiangzihui, with 367 steps in a week. Later generations called it "Xiangwangcheng" (Zicheng, now around Huzhou People's Park).

in the fifth year of Huidi (the first 19 years), there was a drought in summer and Taihu Lake dried up.

in the second year of Yuanfeng (the first 19 years), it was changed to Danyang (Yang) county, so it belonged to Danyang (Yang) county.

in the fourth year of Yongjian (129), Wu County was located in the west of Zhejiang. Wucheng belongs to Wu County.

in the second year of Zhongping (185), the southern and eastern borders of Yan County were divided into Anji County and Yuanxiang County, which still belonged to Danyang County.

During the Xingping period (around 195), Yan Baihu in Wucheng gathered more than 1, people to start an uprising, which was later shattered by Sun Ce.

in Jian' an period (around 21), Luotong was a Wu-cheng phase, and was good at governance, with over 1, households.

Three Kingdoms

In the first year of Wu Huangwu (222), Wucheng and Yuhang were located in Yong 'an County.

in October of the first year of Yong' an (258), Sun Hao was given the title of Hou Wucheng. The political and economic status of Urumqi is becoming increasingly prominent.

during the Yong' an period (258-263), the government sent people to build green ponds, sun ponds and Gao ponds to control the water in Taihu Lake to protect the people's fields.

In the first year of Baoding (266), Wu County was divided into Wucheng, Yangxian, Yong 'an, Yuhang, Linshui and Danyang County, and Wu Xing County was set up in 9 counties, Anji, Hometown and Yuqian, and Wucheng was ruled.

In the second year of Jin

Taikang (281), Yong 'an County was changed to Wu Kang County. Analysis on the western border of Wucheng is Great Wall County, and the eastern border is Dongqian County.

In the fourth year of Yonghe (348), Wang Xizhi was appointed as the satrap of Xing Wu, and once went to Wushan, Dongxiao, and said, "After a hundred years, who knows that Wang Yishao is wandering with the nobles!" Later this mountain was called "Ascending Mountain".

In Yonghe Middle School (about 35 years ago), Yin Kangfa, the prefect of the county, opened Dong Tang, irrigated thousands of hectares of land, and there were many reeds in the land, so it was named Ditang.

During the reign of Xian 'an (371-372), Xie 'an sent people to open Guantang in the west of the city, and the people benefited from it, so it was called "Xie Gong Tang".

In Taiyuan Middle School (about 385 years ago), Wang Xianzhi, the son of Wang Xizhi, was the prefect of Xing Wu. When Wu Cheng made Yang Xin, the son of Yang Yi, sleep in a silk skirt in the daytime, he offered a gift that tickled the girl and took a pen to write on it. Later, it was passed down as a story by Yilin.

In the Southern Dynasties

In the second year of Liang Tian's prison (53), Liu Yun, a famous poet, was appointed as the prefect of Wuxing County, and in the eighth year, he became the prefect of Wuxing County, and became a prosperous man in Beiqingtang, which was later called Liutang. He also built a West Pavilion in the southwest of the county, and wrote "Five Rhymes of the West Pavilion" together with the main book and the famous scholar Wu Jun.

In the seventh year of Datong (541), Emperor Xiao Yan built Miaoxi Temple in Jindou Mountain, west of Guizhou.

In the Liang Dynasty, the county prefect built the Ruoxi Pavilion (also known as the ancient mansion)

In the first year of Chen Yongding (557), Chen Baxian, a native of the Great Wall (now Changxing), proclaimed himself emperor and established the Chen Dynasty.

sui

in the ninth year of emperor's reign (589), Chen died, abolished Wuxing county, and Wu Kang entered Yuhang, so he died in Sui, Anji and the native place, and moved eastward, and the Great Wall entered Urumqi. Row Yuhang, Lin 'an and Yuqian to Hangzhou, Sui 'an to Xuanzhou and Wucheng to Suzhou.

In the second year of Renshou (62), he set up Huzhou to govern Wucheng. Wu Kang and the Great Wall are restored to Huzhou. At the end of the great cause, Huzhou was renamed Wuxing County.

Five Dynasties

In the second year of Liang Kaiping (98), Qian Liu, King of Wu Yue, changed the name of Changcheng County to Changxing.

in February of the sixth year of Zhou Xiande (959), Huzhou was promoted to be a festival town, called Xuandejun, and Qian Di, the state secretariat, was appointed as our time.

Great Song Dynasty is brilliant! ! !

in 978, Qian Liu, King of Wu Yue, returned to the Song Dynasty. Feng Yi demolished the sub-city.

In the seventh year (982), 15 townships in the southeast of Wucheng County were returned to Anxian County.

During the Tiansheng period (123-131), Huzhou Ling and Luo Neng were dyed with deep red, light red and light red. Because its color can be compared with agate valerian, it is named "Hu valerian".

in the second year of Baoyuan (139), Teng Zongliang, the magistrate of the state, played the role of establishing the state school. Hu Yuan (Anding) teaches, pays equal attention to learning and managing affairs, and is well educated. During the Qingli period, Song Ting took its method as the method of Imperial College, which was called "Huxue" in the world.

in the second year of Yuanfeng (179), Su Shi went to Huzhou in April. Arriving in March, he was arrested and imprisoned for "slandering the imperial court", which is known as "Wutai Poetry Case".

In the third year of Jianyan (1129), Jin sent Wan Yan Zongbi (Wu Shu) south to dispatch troops, occupied Jiankang (now Nanjing), passed Guangde, crossed Anji and took Lin 'an (now Hangzhou). Yue Fei fought the nomads from Changxing Mountain and Jiangjunshan Mountain, "six battles and six victories", captured the kingship, captured more than 4 leaders of the nomads from Jin, and repelled them.

In the second year of Shaoxing (1132), Shi Jingfan and others persuaded him to raise funds, and Wang Yongcong, the observer of Mizhou, donated money to print 548 volumes of the Tripitaka in the Sixi Yuanjue Temple in Gui 'an County, which is known as "Sixi Yuanjue Collection" in the world and is an important collection of Buddhist classics in China.

In the eighth year of Shaoxing (1138), Yuwen Shizhong, the magistrate of Huzhou, published Wu Zhen's Correcting Mistakes in the New Tang Dynasty and Compiling Errors in the History of the Five Dynasties.

During the reign of Chunxi (1174-1189), a large number of silk products were produced in Huzhou, such as Pu Ling in Wucheng and Gui 'an, yarn and silk in Shuanglin, silk and silk in Anji and "Swan Fat" silk floss in Wu Kang.

In the first year of Jiatai (121), the Lakers talked about the key and compiled it into 2 volumes of Wu Xingzhi (today).

in the tenth year of Jiading (1217), wuqian of Deqing was the top scholar in the exam, and in the eleventh year of Chunyou (1251), he was the official to the right prime minister.

in the second year of Baoqing (1226), Huzhou was changed to Anji.

During Chunyou's reign (1241-1252), a famous bibliophile Chen Zhensun wrote 56 volumes of Bibliography.

during the southern song dynasty (1127-1279), Huzhou's mirror-making industry rose. The bronze mirrors produced are square, round, sunflower, heart-shaped and handle-shaped, and the back is engraved with brands and inscriptions. Shi Jiajing and Xue Jiajing are the most famous. Most of the workshops are in Yifeng Bridge in Huzhou City.

weak in the late yuan dynasty and early Ming dynasty! ! !

The rise of modern times

In the 18th year of Qing Dynasty (1661), the case of "Zhuangshi Mingshi Prison" occurred. Zhuang Ting, a native of Nanxun, was denounced for compiling Ming Shu, calling Nuerhachi the governor of Jianzhou, and not writing the title of Qing Emperor. Zhuang was butchered, but his family's origin is unknown.

in the eighth year (1669), Changxing built a new lake embankment along Taihu Lake, and each of the 34 ports has a bridge.

In the spring of 17th year (1678), Hong Sheng, a dramatist, lived in Qianxi, Wu Kang, and organized a performance of his masterpiece "Immortal Pavilion" (later renamed "Immortal Hall").

In the ninth year (1731), Shen Quan, a native of Deqing County, went to Japan to teach paintings. Return after nearly two years.

in the sixth year (1741), Wang Yipinzhai Bizhuang, Huzhou, opened, with the image of "Tianguan" as the trademark, and operated the pens made by Shanlian Village. Because of "qi, health, roundness and sharpness", it is called "Huying's four virtues" and is famous in the north and south of the country.

In the thirty-fourth year (1769), Qi Guo of Deqing was born as a scholar, and got Cao Xueqin's Story of the Stone in Beijing with a preface, which was called "Qi Xuben" in the world.

In the fifth year of Daoguang (1825), Shanghai Furun and Yonghe Credit Bureau opened a branch office in Huzhou. This is the beginning of Huzhou People's Information Bureau.

in the fourteenth year (1834), Wu Qitai, the magistrate, sent people to dredge the thirty-six hills of Wucheng and Bilang Lake.

In the twentieth year (184), Fan Laigeng compiled the Annals of Nanxun Town in 1 volumes (today).

in the twenty-third year (1843), Yan Kejun, a famous philologist, died.

in the fifth year (1866), Huzhou gentry Shen Bingying and Niu Fu both requested Zhejiang Fu to open Jun Wucheng and Changxing Lougang, which were completed in eight years.

In eight years (1869), Chen Dexing Noodles Zhenfen, the first flour processing and trading firm in Huzhou, opened in the middle street of the city.

in the tenth year (1871), Yang Changjun, the governor of Zhejiang Province, sent Zongyuanhan, the magistrate of Huzhou, to dredge Bilang Lake and Sanshankou Port.

years later, due to years of war, the lake belonged to all counties, and its population dropped sharply. The Qing court carried out the policy of "recruiting cultivation and recruiting details", and villagers from Henan, Hubei, Anhui and Zhejiang, such as Ning, Shao, Wen and Taiwan, moved to Anji, Xiaofeng and Changxing one after another.

in the 13th year (1874), the magistrate Zong Yuanhan majored, and the Lakers Lu Xinyuan and Zhou Xuejun compiled Huzhou Official Records, which is the last official record of Huzhou (today).

In the third year of Guangxu (1877), Tongchengyi Rice Mill, the earliest rice mill in Huzhou, was opened. It was manually operated with stone mortar and pestle, and was called "the pestle house".

in five years (1879), Huzhou produced 2.8 million kilograms of silk, accounting for more than two-thirds of Zhejiang's total output.

in the seventh year (1881), Lu Xinyuan built the Qianfu Pavilion in the apartment of Yuehe Street at the east gate of Fucheng, which contained ancient bricks from the Han, Wei and Six Dynasties.

in 1883, Nanxun telegraph office was opened, and it was under the Shanghai telegraph administration.

in November of the 11th year (1885), Shanghai Shenbao set up a newspaper sales office in Huzhou.

in seventeen years (1891), Huzhou established the telegraph office, which was under the jurisdiction of Nanxun telegraph office.

In the eighteenth year (1892), Sun Zhixiong compiled 45 volumes of Records of linghu town (today).

In the twentieth year (1894), the American Christian Baptist missionary, Fo Lijia, went hunting in Mogan Mountain. Since then, American and British missionaries have visited the mountains one after another. In twenty-four years, Evans, a British missionary, built a house on the mountain.

in the 21st year (1895), an "island religious plan" occurred in Huzhou.

In the 26th year (19), a second-class post office was established in Xinshi, Deqing County.

in the twenty-seventh year (191), Shanghai nanxiang wenjie girls' school moved to majun lane, Huzhou, and was sponsored by the Christian supervision association. Later, he moved into the new school building on the island and changed his name to Hujun Women's School.

In that year, the post office of Huzhou Prefecture of Daqing opened, and it was transferred to the post office of Shanghai Customs and Taxation Department.

Lakers Shen Xiangyun and Qin Lishan published the National Newspaper (monthly) in Tokyo, Japan, which was an early anti-Qing publication at that time.

In June of the 28th year (192), Huzhou Fuzhong School was established.

In that year, Shen Puqin, a lake gentleman, donated money to establish Zhiwei School in Dongjie home, which was the first private school in Huzhou.

Qian Xuantong and others founded Huzhou Vernacular Newspaper.

Meixi set up a bamboo merchants' office to raise courage to protect bamboo raft transportation.

In June of the 31st year (195), Huzhou merchants boycotted American goods to protest against the US government's exclusion and slaughter of Chinese workers, and issued anti-American patriotic leaflets signed "Lujia Garden".

Guest Yang Hongxing founded Luoshebu Factory in Deqing County.

in the thirty-second year (196), Qiu Jin arrived in Nanxun Xunxi Girls' School to teach.

In the thirty-fourth year (198), the Qianye Club of Huzhou Business Branch was established in Zicheng Lane of the city.

Yu Hengnong, a juren in the late Qing Dynasty, donated money to establish an island library.

The Christian Supervisory Committee established Huzhou Island Middle School (renamed the Third Affiliated Middle School of Soochow University in 4 years).

Dexin steamship co., ltd is a joint venture established by xinshi, Deqing county to operate passenger transport business.

Wang Shengfu, Fan Qinpu and others set up a public reeling factory with 12, silver to produce "Peony Brand" white factory silk.

Qian Yao was hired by Shen Puqin to act as the principal of Huzhou Fu Middle School, and his brother Qian Xuantong acted as the Chinese teacher at school.

Nanxun Meiyue brand and Meihua brand Husi won the super prize in Nanyang persuasion meeting.

the history of Huzhou = = = = = Everyone in Huzhou should know

Huzhou is an ancient city in the south of the Yangtze River with a history of more than 2, years. In the fifteenth year of King Kao Lie of Chu (248 BC), Huang Xie, the Spring Shenjun, moved here to build a city, and then set up Yucheng County, named after Zeduo Caocao. In the second year of Sui Renshou (AD 62), he was ruled by the state, and was named Huzhou by the Taihu Lake. From then on, the name of Huzhou began. After liberation, Zhejiang No.1 Special Zone, Jiaxing Special Zone and Jiaxing Area were successively set up, and the administrative office was located in Huzhou for a long time. In October, 1983, the land was withdrawn to build a city, Jiaxing area was withdrawn, and Huzhou and Jiaxing were established as two provincial cities. Huzhou has jurisdiction over Deqing, Changxing and Anji counties, as well as urban and suburban areas. In 1988, the organizational system of urban and suburban districts was abolished, and in 1993, urban, Nanxun and Linghu districts were established. In 23, the three districts of urban area, Nanxun and Linghu were abolished and two districts of Xing Wu and Nanxun were established.

Huzhou is one of the cradles of silk culture, tea culture and Hu Bi culture in China. The silk fabric unearthed at Qianshanyang site in the suburb is the oldest silk fabric found in the world so far. Nanxun "Jilisi" won the Panama International Gold Award in 1815. Guzhu Mountain in Changxing once built the first tribute tea garden in the history of China, which was the main place for Lu Yu, a "Cha Sheng", to have tea activities. Hu Bi, which is listed as the first of the "Four Treasures of the Study", was produced in Shanlian, Huzhou, and the people respected Meng Tian, the general of the Qin Dynasty, as the "pen ancestor". Huzhou is full of talented people and rich in humanities. In history, it not only nurtured a number of celebrities such as Meng Jiao, a poet in the Tang Dynasty, Zhao Mengzhao, a painter in the Yuan Dynasty, Ling Mengchu, a novelist in the Ming Dynasty, and Wu Changshuo, a master of modern painting and calligraphy, but also attracted many celebrities such as Wang Xizhi, Yan Zhenqing, Lu Yu and Su Shi. Since the founding of the People's Republic of China, there have been 18 academicians (members of the two academies) from Huzhou. Among the heroes of "two bombs and one satellite", Qian Sanqiang, Zhao Jiuzhang and Tu Shouyi are Huzhou people; Wang Qimin, the Iron Man in the New Era, Wang Wei, the Defender of the Sea and Air, and Shen Kecheng, the Defender of the People, are the pride of Huzhou people today.

a brief history of Huzhou

years

historical facts

notes

Xia (21st century BC)

Fang Feng's family was founded in Wu Kang, Deqing County today

Shang (12th century BC)

The land belonged to Gou Wu

Wu Taibo and his younger brother Zhong Yong ran to Jing Man, hence the name "Gou Wu". Huzhou is one of the "Three Wus"

"Three Wus" refers to Suzhou, Huzhou and Wujiang

The Spring and Autumn Period and the Warring States Period (248 BC)

Jicheng County, which was the fief of the Spring Shenjun

Because of many weeds, Therefore, it was named Yucheng

in the 25th year of Qin Wangzheng (222 BC)

in Wucheng County, Gucheng County

named after Wushen and Colin, two famous winemakers

in the 12th year of Emperor Gaozu (195 BC)

in the fief of Wu Wangliu Bi

in Mogan Township, Deqing County.

The abandoned county is located in the state, and the abandoned counties such as Wucheng, Wu Kang and Great Wall (now Changxing) are located in Huzhou.

It was named because it is near Taihu Lake.

In the fourth year of Tang Wude's reign (621)

It was restored to Huzhou, and it led Wucheng to a county.

In the seventh year of Tang Wude's reign (624)

It led Wucheng, Great Wall and Great Wall. Change Linxi county to Deqing county

named after "Deqing Mountain"

In the sixth year of Tang Ganyuan (758)

Re-change Xing Wu county to Huzhou

In the seventh year of Song Taiping Xingguo (982)

Lead Wucheng, Gui 'an, Changxing, Anji, Deqing and Wu Kang counties

Set aside 15 townships in the southeast of Wucheng county. That is, Changxing Prefecture, Wucheng, Gui 'an, Anji, Deqing and Wu Kang counties

upgraded Changxing County to Changxing Prefecture in the twenty-sixth year (1366)

changed to Huzhou Prefecture, and led Wucheng, Gui 'an, Deqing and Wu Kang counties to Ming Hongwu for two years (1369)

led Wucheng and Hongwu.